Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I tend to not buy corals that I like during live sales because if I did that, then I'd be broke. However, I saw one that I couldn't pass up this sale. I got it back in 2020 and grew it to a nice colony before the AEFW took everything in 2022. Well, haven't seen the JF Papa Smurf in a live sale in forever, so I jumped on it! Very excited to get a box from Jason!!!

Let me see if I can find my old colony pic. It's a gorgeous blue acro!

Here's the frag I got today:

Capture1.JPG

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50-AFTERSALE--1200X1200.jpg

YOU MUST BUY A SHIPPING BOX FOR YOUR ONE TIME SHIPPING FEE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
Due to extremely discounted prices of the frags, there is NO FREE SHIPPING.
You want to get this quick, only a limited number of boxes will be shipped out each day.

shipping-box.png
CLOSE-STATES.jpg
DISTANT-STATES.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@tbrown @billyocean @Vinaka_vakalevu

Here's an update on Tito and his response to "I know what you're doing" and taking over his property. So the other neighbor Darryl came over with the metal detector and best we can figure, my landscaping was right at the property line. His bat tish crazy response is more than likely technically off the property line. The shadows under the sod are because he has more structural pavers underneath the sod. He does not water his yard, and I'm going to kill my sprinklers on that side of the house that would water the sod he placed. It will all be dead within a week.

Darryl is also a board member of the HOA and we will be filing a complaint in the morning. This guy is insane.

IMG_6032.jpeg

Vinaka_vakalevu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tbrown @billyocean @Vinaka_vakalevu

Here's an update on Tito and his response to "I know what you're doing" and taking over his property. So the other neighbor Darryl came over with the metal detector and best we can figure, my landscaping was right at the property line. His bat tish crazy response is more than likely technically off the property line. The shadows under the sod are because he has more structural pavers underneath the sod. He does not water his yard, and I'm going to kill my sprinklers on that side of the house that would water the sod he placed. It will all be dead within a week.

Darryl is also a board member of the HOA and we will be filing a complaint in the morning. This guy is insane.

IMG_6032.jpeg
Always has to be that one neighbor…. hope it resolves itself easily for you. Some people are just nuts

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Always had to be that one neighbor…. hope it resolves itself easily for you. Some people are just nuts
Oh it's about to get spicy over here. I have been letting a lot slide for years because I'm friends with everyone on the street and am somewhat of a people pleaser. Guy went too far on this one, and it will be addressed. He's effectively building an easement, or a berm as Gregg called it (never heard that word before). It's a structural water-flow issue and he will have to fix it.

Righteous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a bunch of pieces on the 50% after sale. They just arrived, and they are beautiful. I’ve bought coral from a lot of different places over the years, but this was my first direct from Jason Fox. I just wanted to post that these are some of the nicest and healthiest frags I’ve gotten in the mail. Great size and amazing colors. Now wishing I had snagged even more!

Back