I got my new tank! FiRe's 120g Rimless

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you glasscages!

120g 48x24x24
blacksilicone.

I still need to clean the tank up, get rid of where we were holding it, etc.
but I love it!

09-05-23_120gonstand.jpg



09-05-23_120gtopedge.jpg

09-05-23_120grightcorner.jpg
 
Bad to the bone!
 
sweet... i want one of these tanks for my next upgrade....
 
looks like a current outer orbit pro series which come with the hanging kits
nice tank too!
 
Its a beauty but I'm sending Fire the bill for my Hernia surgery! :D
 
wow gorgeous! demand water NAO! also proves the feedback forum wrong on the "other" forum. mind asking what the price was on the total with shipping? or if you could pm the price. Thanks
 
wow gorgeous! demand water NAO! also proves the feedback forum wrong on the "other" forum. mind asking what the price was on the total with shipping? or if you could pm the price. Thanks


haha, few more days, jons gonna be hooking me up with some water thanks to his APT complex and free water :)

the ther forum annoys the heck out of me, 1 person has an issue and then all of a sudden its hardcore bashing that no one has experience with. silly peoples.

http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=46 hit cusomize and shows you all the pricings!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new