OP
OP
GoFish

GoFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone, those crazy skirts are Tyree Armageddon, they never used to look like that until placed near a power head for quite a while.
Here's a FTS from 4 months ago I'll try to post a newer one when I move the multiple frag racks hanging off the sides
cQXDLSZ.jpg

OP
OP
GoFish

GoFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They've seen several types of lighting in different tanks but currently using an AI Prime which I'm quite happy with. And sorry to answer the question earlier, there is not tank journal for this. WYSIWYG o_O

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone, those crazy skirts are Tyree Armageddon, they never used to look like that until placed near a power head for quite a while.
Here's a FTS from 4 months ago I'll try to post a newer one when I move the multiple frag racks hanging off the sides
cQXDLSZ.jpg
Wow..........my mind has been blown into the atmosphere.
You may have already said this but I like to just look at pics.....what kind of tank is that?
https://www.reef2reef.com/index.php?threads/220447/ please post some pictures here=)

Ben007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did very well for such a small water volume. Do u dose anything?

OP
OP
GoFish

GoFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is made by Mr Aqua. Bought it from marine depot. Then built an overflow with return section (all-in-one). I dose alk and cal, about 1.5ml per day of each. No skimmer, mechanical filtration via a custom overflow box which has one piece of filter floss and alternate between a carbon and phosphate pad. They get used quite a bit, just rinsed once a week or so. Replaced once every month or 2 whenever I'm too lazy to rinse them...Auto feeder, corals eat fish poo, and somehow nitrates/phosphates remain super low. The zoas and palys compete for space, so I remove rocks, make frags and sell/trade/consign at the fish store

Thanks for the compliments ^^^

slayerhellfire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cQXDLSZ.jpg
holy crap stick!! The zoas like that no sand bed!

slayerhellfire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is made by Mr Aqua. Bought it from marine depot. Then built an overflow with return section (all-in-one). I dose alk and cal, about 1.5ml per day of each. No skimmer, mechanical filtration via a custom overflow box which has one piece of filter floss and alternate between a carbon and phosphate pad. They get used quite a bit, just rinsed once a week or so. Replaced once every month or 2 whenever I'm too lazy to rinse them...Auto feeder, corals eat fish poo, and somehow nitrates/phosphates remain super low. The zoas and palys compete for space, so I remove rocks, make frags and sell/trade/consign at the fish store

Thanks for the compliments ^^^
Very cool, what lighting are you using?

nex64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice little box, love these type of successful set ups. Great work. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing:cool::)

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing!! I need to find some of those crazy skirts - Zoas, of course

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back