• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Kessil A360w Tuna Blue with goosenecks and controller

Caleb740

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Kessil A360w's with goosenecks and the spectrum controller, They were purchased new around 18 months ago and were used on a softie tank, never at a high intensity.

I would like to try to sell them together but will end up splitting up if they do not sell. Looking to get $575 for everything shipped

Thanks,

Kessil.jpg
Kessil2.jpg
Kessil3.jpg
Kessil4.jpg
Kessil5.png

OP
OP
Caleb740

Caleb740

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone wants to buy just the light then I will sell the Gooseneck by itself.
I still have one light, gooseneck, and one link cable still available if anyone is interested. 265 shipped or cheaper if picked up in Cincinnati Oh area.

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you part out i would be interested in one of the controllers just PM me.

OP
OP
Caleb740

Caleb740

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Controller is not available, Only one light and gooseneck along with a link cable are still available.

MicroPico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have just the light available, I'm PayPal ready. I've never done this before so walk me through the process if light is available. Thanks.

Back