2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win one of three JBJ ProKit All-In-One Water Vacuum Clea

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a JBJ ProKit All-In-One Water Vacuum Cleaner sponsored by Reef2Reef and JBJ-USA Aquarium Products!

JB68358_50.jpg

Reef2Reef is proud to once again offer our Membership Drive give a way for the ENTIRE YEAR of 2013!

If you have joined Reef2Reef ANY TIME in the year of 2013 you may enter this contest!!

The JBJ ProKit is a convenient all in one solution kit for all of you Tank maintenance needs. Containing nine of the most popular tools for maintaining your aquarium, the JBJ ProKit is a must have for every aquarium owner. Comes in a stylish and easy stow away case.

2 Way Siphon
Gravel Cleaner
Vacuum Attachment
Algae Scraper
Rubber Scraper
Scrubber Pad

Manufacturer Info

JBJ is a top-of-mind brand name in freshwater and saltwater aquarium supplies. The company is committed to innovation and manufacturing only the absolute highest quality equipment. JBJ’s philosophy is "to create products that provide extra value" to hobbyists. JBJ produces hundreds of aquarium products including lights, filters, heaters, UV sterilizers, wavemakers and top-off systems. The company is best known for their affordable line of Arctica chillers and the best-selling Nano Cube aquarium series. We carry the gamut of JBJ products and accessories and are happy to provide you free technical support while you’re setting up your new equipment.

What you need to do to win:

One entry per member for this contest.

1. Join Reef2Reef in the YEAR 2013!

2. Post in this thread why you should win this awesome prize!

3. Make at least 3 posts in other threads here on Reef2Reef!

Pretty easy huh?

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on January 1st some time around 6pm my time "Pacific standard"! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. This item can only be shipped to the continental US, sorry.

blue.flyzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

because I'm a legend in my own mind lol

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not only Is It new technology but my new tank Is a Wave tank and with all the angles and curves, this would be Ideal to reach all the zones that I cannot do without use of sponge and razor due to the symetrics of the tank. This would be a winner for me!!

Attachments

• DSCN0577.jpg
    DSCN0577.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 440

misslysa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be amazing. I might be able to reach the back of my tank with this!! Who doesn't live a new gadget?

djnichols12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a JBJ ProKit All-In-One Water Vacuum Cleaner sponsored by Reef2Reef and JBJ-USA Aquarium Products!

JB68358_50.jpg

Reef2Reef is proud to once again offer our Membership Drive give a way for the ENTIRE YEAR of 2013!

If you have joined Reef2Reef ANY TIME in the year of 2013 you may enter this contest!!

The JBJ ProKit is a convenient all in one solution kit for all of you Tank maintenance needs. Containing nine of the most popular tools for maintaining your aquarium, the JBJ ProKit is a must have for every aquarium owner. Comes in a stylish and easy stow away case.

2 Way Siphon
Gravel Cleaner
Vacuum Attachment
Algae Scraper
Rubber Scraper
Scrubber Pad

Manufacturer Info

JBJ is a top-of-mind brand name in freshwater and saltwater aquarium supplies. The company is committed to innovation and manufacturing only the absolute highest quality equipment. JBJ’s philosophy is "to create products that provide extra value" to hobbyists. JBJ produces hundreds of aquarium products including lights, filters, heaters, UV sterilizers, wavemakers and top-off systems. The company is best known for their affordable line of Arctica chillers and the best-selling Nano Cube aquarium series. We carry the gamut of JBJ products and accessories and are happy to provide you free technical support while you’re setting up your new equipment.

What you need to do to win:

One entry per member for this contest.

1. Join Reef2Reef in the YEAR 2013!

3. Make at least 3 posts in other threads here on Reef2Reef!

Pretty easy huh?

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on January 1st some time around 6pm my time "Pacific standard"! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. This item can only be shipped to the continental US, sorry.

1. Done. :)
2. Because I'm constantly preparing and planning for my 55 to 125 upgrade and I'll be doing it after January 1 :)
3. Done. :)

slate744

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should win because my tank could use a good cleaning with some real equipment. Not just what I can find around the house to clean it with.

Vw reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should win because this will save me from swallowing another 40 gallons of fish poop and detritus like i probably have since i got addicted to reefing last year. And because reef2reef is the BOMB :flypig::llama:

RandyS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a new guy I'm still trying to get all the things needed for my tank & this would help out on the cleaning part big time..

Back