OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good. I'll be glad to take that ATI fixture off your hands if you're willing to part with it. I love my G4's for my LPS tanks. Still not convinced with Radion's for SPS.

Yeah no more SPS for Diesel.
The few large colonies left in there my new Angel is feasting on them.
Tried to give the away but nobody wanted them.
There nothing special TCK Pikachu, BC frogskin, RR USA Triple Shot, Tyree Tiera Del Fuego.
I have also a lot of encrusting from where used to be colonies coming back and turning into colonies again as the RR USA Vinh, ORA Pearlberry,
RR USA Diesel, TCK Cotton Candy, RR Rainbow Blossom.
I might have for got a few that are growing back but my new Monti's can't grow fast enough to cover them up, like forever :p

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There nothing special TCK Pikachu, BC frogskin, RR USA Triple Shot, Tyree Tiera Del Fuego.
I have also a lot of encrusting from where used to be colonies coming back and turning into colonies again as the RR USA Vinh, ORA Pearlberry,
I might have for got a few that are growing back but my new Monti's can't grow fast enough to cover them up, like forever :p
May I ask which angel?

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Box 'em up bro! I'll give them a good home! :)

Pics looks great bud!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see some pictures Ben!! Also glad to see it's still running. I took the frag system down this afternoon and the display will be either next weekend or the week after.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take those frags no one wants there special to me.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask which angel?

It's a tiny little sucker from not even a inch and they will get only max 2"
The Puerto Rican Pygmy Angel Fish
image.jpeg

M
Hope my other Angels a Bandit, Hawaiian Flame and a Interruptus, he looks like a Interruptus though, will leave him alone.
As far so good and my Black and White clam is still in one piece too.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see there's still life in that tank! Apparently you can't even make the SPS go away by ripping them out.

Nope :p I really hacked on the encrusting's with my frag tool but with no prevail............ it's growing just back in a even faster rate :mad:
As I said my monti's will do the job in the next few months :D

Reefanatik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diesel, it was a pleasure meeting you at FJW's today. thanks for taking the time to try to help me with my SPS issues. Not many people would sit there and listen to a total stranger and take the time to try to help.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diesel, it was a pleasure meeting you at FJW's today. thanks for taking the time to try to help me with my SPS issues. Not many people would sit there and listen to a total stranger and take the time to try to help.

Hey Bro all my pleasure to find out what was or went wrong in the last couple of weeks.
Sorry about all the losses but hoping that what you can frag will come back strong.
You have all you need to grow SPS like weeds, matter the fact we both have similar equipment going.
Let me know if you need any additional help or support.

Reefanatik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bro all my pleasure to find out what was or went wrong in the last couple of weeks.
Sorry about all the losses but hoping that what you can frag will come back strong.
You have all you need to grow SPS like weeds, matter the fact we both have similar equipment going.
Let me know if you need any additional help or support.

I'm going to go tomorrow to get some fragging supplies and do some cleaning in my tank. I hope you are right and they do come back strong. It is tough to loose coral like this but i have defiantly learned to test, test and test some more and keep an eye on my parameters a little more closely. thanks again Diesel.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a tiny little sucker from not even a inch and they will get only max 2"
The Puerto Rican Pygmy Angel Fish
image.jpeg

M
Hope my other Angels a Bandit, Hawaiian Flame and a Interruptus, he looks like a Interruptus though, will leave him alone.
As far so good and my Black and White clam is still in one piece too.
He does look like an Interruptus.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and if you need a home for that borbonius to make room for some wrasses, I'll drive right down. You send your kids to College Station, maybe the fish want to come up here too!

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does look like an Interruptus.

Yes he does but he stays smaller and will have less orange in them as a ruptus.
Oh and there is a big difference in price as well.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and if you need a home for that borbonius to make room for some wrasses, I'll drive right down. You send your kids to College Station, maybe the fish want to come up here too!

Not my Borb............... it's the only fish my daughter likes ;)
I have one in the cube in the garage and one in the DT as you can see.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes he does but he stays smaller and will have less orange in them as a ruptus.
Oh and there is a big difference in price as well.
I suspected the price difference for the interuptus knock off. ;) Love my SPS and Angels. Bandit and interuptus are next on my list. Currently I have a Regal, Emperor and potters. They keep my SPS PE minimal but growth is more compact which I prefer. My African Pygmy I had to re-home since he devoured SPS.

Dcrowejr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the way the tank is looking im an LPS fan I like the movement and life it gives the tank and glade to see you didnt give up everything and this will be easier to take care of im sure.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suspected the price difference for the interuptus knock off. ;) Love my SPS and Angels. Bandit and interuptus are next on my list. Currently I have a Regal, Emperor and potters. They keep my SPS PE minimal but growth is more compact which I prefer. My African Pygmy I had to re-home since he devoured SPS.

The newbie was a freebie from my to go to LFS a few weeks back, went great through QT and even didn't touch any corals in the frag tank after the QT.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the way the tank is looking im an LPS fan I like the movement and life it gives the tank and glade to see you didnt give up everything and this will be easier to take care of im sure.

A lot easier, it's like a goldfish bowl for me now.
And guess what I did my second water change on the tank since June last year, I might break a record this year :rolleyes:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back