25% of MJ Pumps + 40% off Accel Aquatics Reactors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take an opportunity to let everyone now how great I have always found Marine Depot's customer service to be. I had purchased one of these reactors yesterday and today I contacted them to see if the would honor today's promotion . Luis C was nice enough he emailed back to me and he issued me a credit on my account for that amount. obviously they didn't have to do this. It could just been my simple bad luck but yet again great customer service came through!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Just purchased an Accel biopellet reactor yesterday. Any way you could honor the 40% promotion?

Of course! We can issue you store credit for the difference. What is your order#? If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can PM it to us or call 1-800-566-FISH (3474).

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take an opportunity to let everyone now how great I have always found Marine Depot's customer service to be. I had purchased one of these reactors yesterday and today I contacted them to see if the would honor today's promotion . Luis C was nice enough he emailed back to me and he issued me a credit on my account for that amount. obviously they didn't have to do this. It could just been my simple bad luck but yet again great customer service came through!

Looks like Luis beat me to it! :p

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just want to everyone that this is a great Reactor at an awesome price point! So happy with this purchase. Awesome tumbling pellets. Can add more without removing the lid and outflow plumbing in box makes for easy application and less vinyl tubing!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Just want to everyone that this is a great Reactor at an awesome price point! So happy with this purchase. Awesome tumbling pellets. Can add more without removing the lid and outflow plumbing in box makes for easy application and less vinyl tubing!

Thanks for chiming in! We think it may very well be the best biopellet reactor available right now so we thank you for helping us spread the good word. :D

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back