• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2nd Battlebox!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ClearRain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam has done it for me again! This is my second box from Adam and I love it. I highly recommend you let him put something together for you. Beautiful, chunky frags, and as usual, the freebie or two. Adam, A+++ as usual man, Ill continue to recommend you, you've got a customer for life in me! And of course, the frags! (Left to right) Pearly cadaver, June ruby, Ora frogskin, purple tip vanida, cherry limeade/juicy juice, and not pictured, Paletta blue stag (it wasn't mounted and I ran out of coral glue so it's in the rock work for now).
20170118_125105.jpg

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I can't wait to order mine !!! Bet it has been a breeze and a pleasure to deal with him .

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam has done it for me again! This is my second box from Adam and I love it. I highly recommend you let him put something together for you. Beautiful, chunky frags, and as usual, the freebie or two. Adam, A+++ as usual man, Ill continue to recommend you, you've got a customer for life in me! And of course, the frags! (Left to right) Pearly cadaver, June ruby, Ora frogskin, purple tip vanida, cherry limeade/juicy juice, and not pictured, Paletta blue stag (it wasn't mounted and I ran out of coral glue so it's in the rock work for now).
20170118_125105.jpg

Hey awesome man. I'm a little late in this one, Thanks for the post!

Did you get the brush I sent?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

Back