410 gal SPS tank build in SW Florida

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the Genesis Renew auto water change system installed. I currently have it set up to change out 4 gallons of water per day. Seems to working great.I did not have that in my original plans.

Genesis system
gensis.jpg
This is an awesome build and fantastic progression on the growth of corals. Great job.

Could you elaborate a bit on the auto change system on how you have it setup. Thanks.

OP
OP
SteveM10

SteveM10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an awesome build and fantastic progression on the growth of corals. Great job.

Could you elaborate a bit on the auto change system on how you have it setup. Thanks.

It is a Genesis Reef[FONT=arial, sans-serif] Systems water change system. I have mine set up to change out 5 gals of water every day. It does it one gallon at a time. The controller you see in the pic turns it on and off throughout the day.[/FONT]

OP
OP
SteveM10

SteveM10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few updates to the tank and coral growth. There are a few changes here and there. Everything is doing fine and moving along.

teftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

birdsnest.jpg

greenpinkacro.jpg

greenpurplefuzz.jpg

orabirdsnest.jpg

pinkmillie.jpg

purplefuzz.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is such an amazing tank! 1smile1

mclayj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on this tank? I would love to see what another 3-4 months of growth has done to this amazing tank. I've already shown my fiancé this build as a blueprint for my plans once we buy our first home haha

OP
OP
SteveM10

SteveM10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on this tank? I would love to see what another 3-4 months of growth has done to this amazing tank. I've already shown my fiancé this build as a blueprint for my plans once we buy our first home haha

Next month will be two years since I started the tank. I will have an update then with lots of pics. Stand by.....

OP
OP
SteveM10

SteveM10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, it's been two years since I first put water in my tank. Figured now would be a good time for an up date. Lots of pics, hope you like them.

1TankMar-Feb.jpg

2TankSide.jpg

3rightside.jpg

4Chalice.jpg

5Superman.jpg

Back