A Collection & Picture Journal

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R folks,

Have been inspired by a lot of great looking tanks, collections, pictures, builds etc. on this forum. An amazing forum with great talents and a great sense of community. So thank you to all, I've learned a lot from here and will continue to learn.

With all that said... I'm just starting a picture journal of a hobby that I love and have admired for a good length of time. I'm, not an expert by any means and I def don't have all the answers. This journey has had lots of financial implications, so for anyone that is new. Please take that into consideration.

These are all random pictures and any descriptions, whether it's care or feeding are all from my experiences. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like most, I got into this Hobby for the admiration, love and to keep me sane after a hard days work. There's a lot of good people I've met and are amazing friends that has helped along the way.

Facts:
all lps dominated

Red Sea reefer 450
Red Sea reefer 170
60 gallon frag tank plumbed into the 450
Lights- ati 6 bulbs, ati 8 bulbs hybrid, radion gen 3, all blue reef brite

Would like to thank all of you for looking and hope that reefing is a happy place for you.

Sept. 10th, 2016

One of My first love, all zoas.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back