REEFER MATT’S MAY GIVEAWAY!!!

Reefer Matt

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What’s up Reefers! I’ve wanted to show my appreciation to those who support my YouTube channel for a while now. Well, the time is near! I will post the official rules soon, but this announcement is to inform you to be on the lookout for a giveaway in next month’s videos! The only way to win is to watch!

The giveaway will be randomly put into one of the videos, and that’ll be your cue to comment on it to enter!

So, what’s the prize?
How about a $100 egift card to Cherry Corals?! They have an awesome selection of coral, and I know you’ll find something you’ll love!

This giveaway will be limited to U.S residents in the contiguous United States. I will of course look for ways to include everyone in a future giveaway.

This is an unsponsored event! There are no signups, subscriptions, or “likes” required. This is straight up me returning the favor of your support! So be on the lookout for next month’s videos, and “stay tuned” to win!

Once again, thank you for your support, and Happy Reefing!!!

- Reefer Matt

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
sounds like the channel is trending … thumbs!
so how is your youtube thing going? what’s your take so far? if you don’t mind….
The channel is 100% just for fun. I’m not in the industry or an influencer, just a regular hobbyist with a day job. But even as small as the channel is in comparison to the industry, it has exceeded my expectations already. But I figured I could show my appreciation to those that support the channel. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome of you to do Matt!!!

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
A little bump…
bump manatee GIF

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Here are the official rules and disclaimer:

Eligibility requirements
: This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents in the 48 contiguous states, age 18 and older. (If you are younger than 18, please have your parents enter for you on their YouTube account).

The Prize: A $100 e gift card for Cherry Corals!

To enter: Make one comment on the contest video. The winner will be chosen at random from the video comments, and announced on Reef2Reef and the Reefer Matt YouTube channel on 6-1-24. Comments made on other videos will not be entered into the giveaway.

YouTube, Cherry Corals, and Reef2Reef are not affiliated with this giveaway. There are no subscriptions, signups, or likes required on any of Reefer Matt’s social accounts, and they will not increase your chance of winning. This is a free giveaway to enter for all who meet the eligibility requirements. All you have to do is watch the video on the YouTube channel and comment on it to win!

Privacy Notice:
Your YouTube username will be used in a video to announce the winner. Your real name will not. If you are the winner, you will be contacted on the giveaway YouTube video comments section for contact info. You will receive an email address to send your contact info (name and email address).

To reiterate,
The contest video will be released in the month of May, 2024. It will be randomly inserted into a regular video, so make sure to watch those videos closely! All you have to do is comment to enter!

This giveaway is to say Thank You to all you Reefers who have watched and supported the Reefer Matt YouTube channel. So with that, THANK YOU very much, and Happy Reefing!!!

Last edited:

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 49 29.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back