nitro316

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8zWtRjC.jpg
ujaEG

NobfKH0.jpg

Not a very good picture. Don't have a macro lense to really get a decent close up shot yet.

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disclaimer: Don't eat your zoas regardless of how much they resemble a delicious pie.

dpodolak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these I'll post a picture later tonight

Last edited:

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, but that's a pretty sketchy picture for someone that joined Tuesday. And your 4 posts are just shilling zoas.

Havok_9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the most important differences between the Ghost of Valentine zoas and Cherry Pies is that these are a bit brighter hue of red, no white speckling, and the skirts seem to be a cleaner white. They are a very neat zoa!
This is the best pic I could manage on my iphone of mine, they really catch your eye in person. Cant wait for them to really grow out.
Ghost of Valentine.png

OP
OP
Highgrade

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There have only been 2 auctions so far 76 bucks and 138. Imagine these will get even more expensive in the near future
Mine was the one for $76. Overall I'm happy with the single polyp I got. I was watching the auction on the second one and will be on the look out during WWC tax sale for more or at least to gauge a price on them. I just had a buddy offer me $100 for it yesterday. So I guess only time will tell. Definately a red center with a white skirt. Not like the ones I've seen with greenish skirts.

nitro316

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was the one for $76. Overall I'm happy with the single polyp I got. I was watching the auction on the second one and will be on the look out during WWC tax sale for more or at least to gauge a price on them. I just had a buddy offer me $100 for it yesterday. So I guess only time will tell. Definately a red center with a white skirt. Not like the ones I've seen with greenish skirts.

WWC had what they call Hall Pass which was the green skirts that you're talking about in the last auction.

OP
OP
Highgrade

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty Excited. My single polyp has pushed out a few extra polyps. Up to a 5 polyp frag now since the two weeks I've had mine. Still cant believe what these are going for on the WWC ebay auctions.

Last edited:

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty Excited. My single polyp has pushed out a few extra polyps. Up to a 4 polyp frag now since the two weeks I've had mine. Still cant believe what these are going for on the WWC ebay auctions.

Nice! If they're that fast of growers, the price should come down quickly.

cnseekatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice frag. I didn't see the first auction, but I was in on the second one until it crossed the $100 mark. Too rich for my blood. I'll be interested to see what these polyps look like as they mature.

OP
OP
Highgrade

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice frag. I didn't see the first auction, but I was in on the second one until it crossed the $100 mark. Too rich for my blood. I'll be interested to see what these polyps look like as they mature.
Definitely has held its color under my Radion G4's. Its crazy the last couple auctions they've gone well over $100 for a single polyp.

OP
OP
Highgrade

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! If they're that fast of growers, the price should come down quickly.
I'm definitely interested to see. I'm pretty sure my lighting and tank parameters is dialed in perfect for zoas and palys to thrive right now. My Illuminati's, scarface and several other nice zoas I've picked up from them in the past couple weeks have popped up 2-3+ new polyps each. I have more arriving today from the Tax sale. Cant wait. Hopefully my tank stays dialed in so I continue to have good growth. If that's the case I'll be fragging up some nice Z/P's soon.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.2%
Back