Anyone have CB's New release Bloodshot Krakatoa Paly?

bmeudy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a crappy phone pic
19a4b47cab33092a0d0e73ecf278309c.jpg

Polyps from planet zoa

reefer402

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently purchased some of these as speckled kraks. After I purchased them I was told by the seller that him and I were the only ones to have them lol. He renamed them but I don't care for the name game so not sure what to label them since they have clearly been around for over a year. This is a pic of my frag under full spectrum LEDs shot with an iPhone .....
image.jpeg

Yakland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently purchased some of these as speckled kraks. After I purchased them I was told by the seller that him and I were the only ones to have them lol. He renamed them but I don't care for the name game so not sure what to label them since they have clearly been around for over a year. This is a pic of my frag under full spectrum LEDs shot with an iPhone .....
image.jpeg
Here are some of mine and unfortunately your seller is wrong....love of speckled Krak has already spread as I have sold few to different people.....LOL

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

reefer402

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I'm not bashing the seller as I seen what I was buying and love the frag I received. I just didn't want to put a new name on an already named coral is all. I'm definitely less stressed out seeing your pic of all those frags though haha.

Yakland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I'm not bashing the seller as I seen what I was buying and love the frag I received. I just didn't want to put a new name on an already named coral is all. I'm definitely less stressed out seeing your pic of all those frags though haha.
I started with just two frags about 11 months ago and they have grown fast on me...... You will have a colony in no time.

reefer402

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine as 1p and a baby and grew 1p the first week lol. What type of lighting are you using?

Ben007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like they grow much faster than hallucinations

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread but hopefully can revieve it! i am so confused! has anyone figured out if cb bloodshots and speckled kraks are the same? I am asking because I am waiting for cb to ship my order and was thinking of adding bloodshots for 199 a polypl!

I have about 8 polyps of speckled kraks that seem to keep melting! I had about 25 polyps delivered and about 1/4 were dead and just disappeared in my tank! So I go on vacation and leave the remaining 18 polyp's in an iodine dip!! To my surprise they were still alive! So I thought man these are some hardy zoas! They lost a lot of color but its came back!

I used to have what was sold to me as speckled kraks that had hige polyps and were literally the biggest and most beautiful zoas in my tank! I lost them somehow after I put them in another tank!. I literally mean lost! They just disappeared but may have got burried under the sand while doing a wc and vacuming!

I read somewhere that living reef in orlando (which is who I got my first ones from sell bloodshots) Now I am wondering if in fact tthey are differt and I had bloodshots in the beginning! I paid 280 bucks for 28 polyps! LOL Now its going to be 199 for a single and hate to waste my money if they are the same! Could be that mine have shriveled since they were left in iodine but that was over a month ago and they were sickly when I first got them! so I dont know!

Someone PLEASE tell me if they are different! I do know that cb sells both speckled kraks and cb bloodshots so they must be different! But then again cb loves to slap initials on zoas ect that are already known as something else!

Attaching pics of the add I bought them from and now. Sorry my pics are so blurry but using a scratched coral viewing glasses and not a real orange lens!

I actually cant doadload them because its a web file or something but these are mine. Iknow its hard to tell much from the blurry pic but just want o know if infact they are the same or different and love to see a shot from anyone that has both!

Attachments

• thumbnail - 2022-08-31T142241.629.jpg
    thumbnail - 2022-08-31T142241.629.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 6
  • thumbnail - 2022-08-31T142233.437.jpg
    thumbnail - 2022-08-31T142233.437.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 4

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back