Anyone Have Shark Tanks?

Angelo Fatica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to recently break my tank down and restart with the sand and water. I still have my live rock though. Im thinking about what I wanted to do with it once it was started up again, and thought of something I havent seen yet. I was planning on making a couple pillars with live rock and adding maybe 5 or 6 columbian sharks to school at the bottom. I could also add a large predator fish as well later on down the road. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on this. If anyone has a shark tank/catfish tank, pictures are appreciated for referral. Thanks :)

OP
OP
Angelo Fatica

Angelo Fatica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
56 gallon column tank, I think if this goes through Ill probably add maybe three columbian sharks or two and another fish. Just a little unsure if I want to make it another reef tank as I have a 20 gallon all in one dedicated for it.

20160729_154054.jpg

20160517_230243.jpg

OP
OP
Angelo Fatica

Angelo Fatica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
56 gal may be a bit on the small side.
I dont plan on keeping the sharks for long, Ive kept them in this tank before and raised them until they got big enough to go back to the fish store. Thats why I said maybe 2 or 3, better doing that than putting a blue tang in! :)

sa6hir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well one of my mates has a shark tank! He's got a black tip and 3 other sharks including a sting ray. I'm using talktap and it's not allowing me to add photo! If I remember correctly his tank is 1000 + gallons.

OP
OP
Angelo Fatica

Angelo Fatica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well one of my mates has a shark tank! He's got a black tip and 3 other sharks including a sting ray. I'm using talktap and it's not allowing me to add photo! If I remember correctly his tank is 1000 + gallons.
Well if you can get it working I would love to see it! I wish I was able to keep an actual shark, but I would need a tank the size of my bedroom it seems haha

sa6hir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you can get it working I would love to see it! I wish I was able to keep an actual shark, but I would need a tank the size of my bedroom it seems haha

I've got a video and it's not allowing me to upload that either saying the Fourm has disabled image sharing! If it starts to work then sure il upload them!

Back