Anyone interested in T-shirts?

Would you be interested in purchasing a club t-shirt with proceeds going to a charity?

• Yes - no more than $10

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yes - no more than $15

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes - no more than $20

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes - no more than $25

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll definitely jump onboard with this too. I'd be down for several t-shirts a year and it would be fantastic to see all the donations go towards reef related causes, especially considering how global warming is devastating our coral reefs. It would be weird to me if donations went elsewhere, right? :) Count me in!

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll definitely jump onboard with this too. I'd be down for several t-shirts a year and it would be fantastic to see all the donations go towards reef related causes, especially considering how global warming is devastating our coral reefs. It would be weird to me if donations went elsewhere, right? :) Count me in!

Agree with this!

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To bad we can get a pile together to sell at the ffm.

Alice Arias

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I am very much interested in getting the T-shirt for my brother as he likes to do charity work a lot, so it would be a great gift for his birthday. He recently visited to Benin on a mission humanitaire program for helping the orphans.

TonyGugino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in! Also, I have a friend who owns a screen printing shop in hartford and I'm sure they would love to help. If we want to make the tshirts even cheaper, I have a thing called a Yudu at home screen printing kit that we could make a quick stencil for and whip up shirts at meetings or whatever! Would love to help if i can

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back