Anyone use the BRS Chloramines Monster?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Teddyboy16

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you had a chance to install yet? How's it going? :)

No I haven't installed it yet. Need a bigger place before I set up my tank. I have all this nice equipment and it's killing me that I can't play with it. Just bought the rollermat yesterday. 80/20 stand is almost completely designed. Just have a few more things to adjust before I have it fabricated. I think I'll start another three to show the stands design. The panels snap on and off like the vertex stand. :)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I haven't installed it yet. Need a bigger place before I set up my tank. I have all this nice equipment and it's killing me that I can't play with it. Just bought the rollermat yesterday. 80/20 stand is almost completely designed. Just have a few more things to adjust before I have it fabricated. I think I'll start another three to show the stands design. The panels snap on and off like the vertex stand. :)

Oh man, that's gotta be tough but definitely a great way to do it! Stand sounds awesome, the snap off panels are definitely nice to have.

Well, we'll be just as eagerly awaiting your set-up lol :D

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often are you guys replacing the chloramine monster filter? Anyone going 2 years, 5 years? Just wondering rather than putting a quantitated production water number on it since that might be easy to lose track of.

Back