Apex fusion Help!!!

James Jordan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While GHL might be better that's not at all helpful.

This would happen with any controller that has cloud access. The tech changed the ip and gateway and likely his actual public IP address as well. The controller hasn't connected and phoned home to update apex fusion so it doesn't know how to connect.

Make sure it's connected. Give it a reboot.

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, i already corrected the problem. I tried yo maje all the recommedations they gave me and none gave positive results.

The last option and i think ir was the simplest one that gave me result.

What i did was changed the name of network and password, inmediately the Apex connected and o could access to Apexfusion.

I now have the doubt, if my Apex is connected by network wire, why does the name of the wireless network affect It?

Klwheat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, i already corrected the problem. I tried yo maje all the recommedations they gave me and none gave positive results.

The last option and i think ir was the simplest one that gave me result.

What i did was changed the name of network and password, inmediately the Apex connected and o could access to Apexfusion.

I now have the doubt, if my Apex is connected by network wire, why does the name of the wireless network affect It?

It probably had nothing to do with the name, and more to do with rebooting the router in the process of renaming.

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may be right.

At least It also remains as personal experience at some other time that has the same problem.

Hopefully the topic will help others who may be in the same situation.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Are you sure your Apex is using the wired connection now, and not the wireless connection?

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure your Apex is using the wired connection now, and not the wireless connection?
Yes, i 100% sure my Apex are connected to my network home using wire. My Apex are version lite and i don't have module to connect wifi.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%
Back