Aquariumspecialty.com Cerebra stand By Elder1945

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang man. That's looking pretty good. I assume the powerbar is going inside? If not then I'm thinking kegerator.

Seriously though, I wonder if you could somehow incorporate a secured ipad holder for our shop. We are going to have all of the inventory listed on an iPad type device...but probably a cheaper brand. If not then we will be mounting it to the wall.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way I forgot to mention, I really like the design, is this specifically for the cerebra or is there room for other stuff like powerhead controllers etc

Thanks

Thank you :)

There is room for stuff inside.. Its hard to tell from the 3d model but I only do rough 3d "sketch" and build the rest from my head..

Here are some build pic's:
DSC_0007_1 by Elder1945, on Flickr
Vertex by Elder1945, on Flickr
In the video everyone will get a better look :)

Last edited:

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome video, i wish i had access to a shop with those tools, its really cool to see the fabrication process and behind the scenes stuff, if I worked in a shop like that I dont think id get anything done for all my side projects id want to do.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome video, i wish i had access to a shop with those tools, its really cool to see the fabrication process and behind the scenes stuff, if I worked in a shop like that I dont think id get anything done for all my side projects id want to do.

Yes it is fun having my shop to build stuff. Better then my garage where i started :p.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome skills.

You are aware that they are discontinuing this unit and sending out new ones around May.

Possibly without a monitor, smaller etc..

Yes i know I still wanted this build done..

I build things for fun and for support of company's I like. Vertex Cerebra is just a amazing product and wanted to showcase it the best that i can.
I look forward to Scott at Aquarium Specialty and others enjoying the build as I know I did.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 75 78.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 9.4%
Back