Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 4-Stage RODI Giveaway! - Drawing Date: Jan 16th

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Untitled-3.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 4-Stage RODI Giveaway!

Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

2. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Twist In RODI.

BONUS ENTRY: Take a look at the Aquatic Life website and make an additional post telling us what product you would like to own from their site!

The Prize:
A winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread to win an Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 4-Stage RODI!

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-638.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge. Items: 100 GPD 3-Stage RO System (540370), 100 GPD 4-Stage RODI System (540371).

STAGE 1 – TWIST-IN SEDIMENT FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommend replacing every 6 months. The first stage of your RO unit is a 5-Micron Sediment Filter that traps sediment and other particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust which will affect the taste and appearance of your water. Item 330377.

STAGE 2 – TWIST-IN CARBON BLOCK FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommend replacing every 6 months. The second stage of your RO unit is a Carbon Block Filter. The Activated Carbon in the filter reduces chlorine by up to 99% and conditions the water prior to the RO Membrane. Item 330379.

STAGE 3 – TWIST-IN RO MEMBRANE FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommended replacing every 1-2 Years. The RO Membrane reduces impurities known as Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from the water down to 1/10,000 of a micron, reducing arsenic, lead, parasitic cysts, copper and more. Item 330375.

STAGE 4 – TWIST-IN MIXED BED COLOR CHANGING RESIN DEIONIZATION CARTRIDGE: Replace filter when resin changes color completely to amber. After the water is filtered by the membrane, there is usually a small amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) left in the water. In certain non-drinking water applications, it is important to remove the remaining TDS from the water. This is accomplished by filtering the water through a resin that is charged with Cation and Anion resins (H+ and OH-). As the resin absorbs the TDS, it will change color. When all resin has changed color, it is time to replace the DI filter. Because the process of filtering the high quality water takes time, it is common to use a storage tank to collect filtered water, making it available on demand. Item 330380.

Features:

• Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces.
  • Twist-In cartridges for fast and easy replacement of filter media.
  • Triple-sealed cartridges ensure trouble-free operation.
  • Compact design with pivoting cartridge heads is perfect for small spaces.
  • Mounting Brackets hold the unit securely while mounted in a convenient location.
  • Includes everything for installation: Tubing, Water Supply Connectors, Drain Connector.

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until January 16th*

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact there's no mess when changing the cartridges. Never had an ro/di unit but I imagine the normal ones are a mess and a pain to change out.

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact there's no mess when changing the cartridges. Never had an ro/di unit but I imagine the normal ones are a mess and a pain to change out.

Twisting the canisters to open sometimes is a pain. Forget winning, I think I'll just straight up buy one.:D

pdt7361

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Similar to others, I like that it seems to be easier to replace cartridges and would cause less of a mess during changes.

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the thing I like the most about the twist in RODI is the fact that I'll never have to pack DI resin again. I actually put off changing my DI by a few weeks bc of this, lol.

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tokash23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only had one RODI in the past and broke the unit trying to change the cartridge. Dont see that happening with this unit.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back