Are these REALLY the top 10 LED fixtures??

Sdiesel77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This list could definitely be more complete and take in consideration famous brands. However, having the VIPARSPECTRA 165W on my Nano 60L, I can truly say that this is an excellent value for money light and I wouldn't swap it for any other lights on my current system. I have really good growth from my SPS/LPS.
Some shots from last evening:

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the best LED lights only according to the author of this particular list and affiliated site. "Best of" is completely subjective and will differ vastly, based upon the source. IMO, speaking of strictly LEDs, Kessils are hands down "the best." If you're speaking of lighting in general, then I am a big advocate for the T5 LED hybrid fixtures and in particular the Giesemann T5 LED hybrid light fixture, because you know, it hangs over my tank. ;)

OP
OP
Thoms_here

Thoms_here

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This list could definitely be more complete and take in consideration famous brands. However, having the VIPARSPECTRA 165W on my Nano 60L, I can truly say that this is an excellent value for money light and I wouldn't swap it for any other lights on my current system. I have really good growth from my SPS/LPS.
Some shots from last evening:

Wow…Thanks for posting! The colors are AMAZING! Your tank and aquascape are very nice indeed. I will certainly take a look at those lights!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back