artwork for stand

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im working on my stand for my new tank and was thinking of adding some kind of decor to the doors. Ive been googling with no luck finding anything. anybody no a source for finding reef related that can be put on a stand? I would need unstained oak. thanks for any help

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that Lowes has some Reef looking handles and door knobs, as I would have picked them up if they weren't special order.

spscrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a ceramic blowfish door pull on ebay for my 40b cabinet door was like $5 which included shipping really cute try googling saltwater fish door pulls

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some hand carved wooden clown fish and angel fish Christmas ornaments while I was in Hawaii last year just for that purpose. They are really cool. I will see if I can find them online some where for you.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find anything online. I will look at the info on the boxes when I get back from this NC trip and let you know.

OP
OP
J

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a ceramic blowfish door pull on ebay for my 40b cabinet door was like $5 which included shipping really cute try googling saltwater fish door pulls

Found this place online....they have a bunch of stuff..Ocean Themed Cabinet Door Knobs, Pulls, Hardware and Handles

Thanks but not going to put handles on this stand Im looking for something much bigger made from wood to put in the center of the door. Ill see if I can come up with a ex

OP
OP
J

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some hand carved wooden clown fish and angel fish Christmas ornaments while I was in Hawaii last year just for that purpose. They are really cool. I will see if I can find them online some where for you.
Thats what Im looking for but around the size if a dinner plate maybe small depending on what it is

I can't find anything online. I will look at the info on the boxes when I get back from this NC trip and let you know.

Sounds good Thanks bro

OP
OP
J

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not my pic but this is the kind of stuff Im looking for
tankinplace.jpg

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not my pic but this is the kind of stuff Im looking for
tankinplace.jpg

LOL! That's EXACTLY what I have!!! the small ones are the ornaments and the large ones are a wall hanging type thing! I have one of those too! Great minds think alike I guess!

Back