• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two fixtures for sale. They come with 2 ATI Coral Plus and 2 ATI Blue Plus bulbs 9 months old ran 6 hrs a day. Local pickup only. Niantic CT

$250 OBO

IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0695.JPG IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0698.JPG

RobertN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These were put in a box and forgot about...

I'd really like to move them along.

$150 shipped

Hi—this a great deal; thanks for reaching out! Obviously I will be paying u through PayPal; would u be willing to do this? Money is a little tight now after the holidays. I could PayPal u a holding fee of $80 now; u hold the lights till February 1st; then I send the other $70 and after u get that remainder then u send them to me; does that work for u?

OP
OP
WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi—this a great deal; thanks for reaching out! Obviously I will be paying u through PayPal; would u be willing to do this? Money is a little tight now after the holidays. I could PayPal u a holding fee of $80 now; u hold the lights till February 1st; then I send the other $70 and after u get that remainder then u send them to me; does that work for u?

PM Sent

Back