Black Friday and Name it to win it WINNER!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @143MPCo for submitting the winning name! Please contact us for details on claiming your new Spyglass Reactor!

Black Friday Specials from AVAST Marine Works!

This Friday, November 27th, we are introducing our latest concept in reef filtration technology: the Spyglass fluidized cone reactor! This reactor represents our efforts to create a design that makes maintenance quick and easy, is highly efficient with water flow and electrical usage, yet is versatile enough to work with virtually all media available to the reef aquarium hobby. The best part is that we are launching the Spyglass at amazing introductory preorder pricing of 40% off! This deal will only last the weekend, so get on the preorder list early!

http://www.avastmarine.com/collectio...ducts/spyglass

Additionally, we are discounting everything else on our site by 15%! This is a perfect time to stock up on media or any other needed aquarium equipment.

Note that this sale is valid using coupon code THANKS15 from 12:00am Friday, November 27th until midnight Monday November 30th.

Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving & Holiday Season!

Dan & Justin,
Captains

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bsstover

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. So I am hoping to snag one of these on the presale even though I didn't win. What are the recommendations for which size I will need?

OP
OP
AVAST Marine

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. So I am hoping to snag one of these on the presale even though I didn't win. What are the recommendations for which size I will need?

Hey Brian,

Check out the other thread in this forum for specific reactor/media sizing, we are happy to assist.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So midnight Friday 11/27 does that mean midnight at the beginning of 11/27 (i.e. 12:01am) or midnight at the end of the day (like 1 minute after 11:59pm on 11/27)

Also what time zone

I'm not missing this. 11/27 is my birthday and happy birthday to me

OP
OP
AVAST Marine

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So midnight Friday 11/27 does that mean midnight at the beginning of 11/27 (i.e. 12:01am) or midnight at the end of the day (like 1 minute after 11:59pm on 11/27)

Also what time zone

I'm not missing this. 11/27 is my birthday and happy birthday to me

12:01 EST Friday 11-27 Happy birthday!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back