BRS Black Friday sales?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to go all out but I'm wondering if this stuff will reach me before Thursday next week?? Only thing holding me back atm.

ThePriceSeliger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to go all out but I'm wondering if this stuff will reach me before Thursday next week?? Only thing holding me back atm.

Where are you located? They have a $4.99 flat rate shipping, I believe it's 3-day. Even with their 5-day shipping, I receive all packaged in three days, shouldn't be an issue for you.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they do have a sale, would the sale only be through their website or would you be able to sell at that price also?

Plan on having any good LED lights for a 75G Marineland on sale ;)

To be honest I'm not sure. In the past, brands like that wait until the last minute to release any details. As far as LEDs go, we do have a few on sale here:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquarium-lighting/aquarium-led-lighting.html

Just out of curiosity what does MAP stand for?

MAP basically stands for Manufacturer Advertised Price. Essentially it's a price set by the manufacturer to keep competition fair between retailers. Pretty much all the high ticket items out there are MAP.

@RT_BRS is this true??
Anyone know if you bought something last Friday from brs if they will honor the black Friday prices or do you have to return it all and order again.. Would be a waste of time but I'd also be saving almost $150 with my order I just placed that was $800...

I would give our Customer Service team a call at 763-432-9691 since they will know best :)

as long as its not MAP they will... i just got back almost $70 from orders placed within 2 weeks! HECK YEAH BRS!!!

=D

The vast majority of our orders are received within 3 days via our Flat Rate option, but this totally depends on your location. If you'd like to PM me your location, I can help you receive a better estimate of when it may arrive.

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been awhile since I shopped the BF sale. do the doorbusters change daily?

We'll be announcing door busters daily via our email list, so make sure you're signed up. The sale pricing won't change through the course of the sale as well. :)

borgie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Reef Supply is by far the most amazing company ever! Placed a pretty large order by my standards last Friday got a new sump and all the plumbing from them and they refunded me the difference in price for everything that was on sale! Oh and if anyone is thinking about buying the Trigger Systems emerald sumps they are amazing quality and work flawless! Ignore all the wires this was during setup to check for any leaks

IMG_20151119_131822043_HDR.jpg

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for real?! howd you do that? just sent them an email?
i called them, took 5 mins on the phone and 10 mins for it to hit my account (i chose to have the difference applied as rewards seeing how I'm going to spend it there anyway lol)

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still waiting on my credit. talked to the live help on the site, but think I got it squared away. Have a few things to buy today, but kinda waiting to see if its going to BRS acct or to my CC. either way, awesome customer service from BRS!

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh, im signed up, have been for LONG time.

Nice! Then you should be all set.

Bulk Reef Supply is by far the most amazing company ever! Placed a pretty large order by my standards last Friday got a new sump and all the plumbing from them and they refunded me the difference in price for everything that was on sale! Oh and if anyone is thinking about buying the Trigger Systems emerald sumps they are amazing quality and work flawless! Ignore all the wires this was during setup to check for any leaks

IMG_20151119_131822043_HDR.jpg

Wow, looking good!

i called them, took 5 mins on the phone and 10 mins for it to hit my account (i chose to have the difference applied as rewards seeing how I'm going to spend it there anyway lol)

Haha, happy to hear we were able to help :)

still waiting on my credit. talked to the live help on the site, but think I got it squared away. Have a few things to buy today, but kinda waiting to see if its going to BRS acct or to my CC. either way, awesome customer service from BRS!

Please give us a ring if you don't notice the credit back in your account in a few days. You could even call/livechat/email us again just to double check where the refund is destined to. :)

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took advantage on Friday and picked up a 6 stage universal water saver RO/DI and an osmolator! Very pumped and watching closely for more. Crossing fingers for price cut on external pumps! This sale is helping me get a new project going!!!

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a vertex calcium reactor saturday night! About to pull the trigger on a Lagoon 50 but that $150 drop ship charge is a downer! (I know everyone has to charge it not just you)

One thing I'm a little confused is the deal of the day? What makes it a deal of the day since it is already at the sale price since the sale started? Just wondering is all.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back