BRS Black Friday sales?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any idea if the Vertex 150 skimmer will be on special as a doorbuster? My buddy is looking for one. Thanks!

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took advantage on Friday and picked up a 6 stage universal water saver RO/DI and an osmolator! Very pumped and watching closely for more. Crossing fingers for price cut on external pumps! This sale is helping me get a new project going!!!

Awesome! Setting up a new tank?

First class company. The best, hands down.

Wow, thanks DaveRaz! Appreciate it :)

Would the Vertex RX-C 6D Calcium Reactor be ok for a 180 mix tank? I'm thinking about getting one.

It's tough to say for sure since every tank will be different, but I think that would be a pretty good choice for a mixed 180 reef!

I bought a vertex calcium reactor saturday night! About to pull the trigger on a Lagoon 50 but that $150 drop ship charge is a downer! (I know everyone has to charge it not just you)

One thing I'm a little confused is the deal of the day? What makes it a deal of the day since it is already at the sale price since the sale started? Just wondering is all.

Awesome! That reactor is one of the coolest designs I've seen yet: I think you'll love it! The deal of the day is just where we are announcing the days door busters. :)

Cmon guys! Ecotech and Neptune sales this is all what we need :D

I haven't heard anything yet, but if we do we'll let you know!

That is awesome, ordered some stuff from them yesterday

Nice, what did you get?

Any idea if the Vertex 150 skimmer will be on special? My buddy is looking for one. Thanks!

It's currently 15% off, but I don't think it will be going any lower. Has he considered the 180I? That's a doorbuster and $150 off.

IxTCxI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of the stuff I want is out of stock already. =/

dangros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this sale. Last year, I saw the Vertex 150 doorbuster sale. I already had an old skimmer about to go into my setup but couldnt resist. I JUMPED on the deal. Feeling a bit compulsive and scared of my wife's dirty looks. I set it up and have since LOVED IT. Every time I see that thing quietly skimming in my sump, I think of how great a deal I got. I dont normally cheer for a company but putting REAL products on real sales (vs crappy ones just to get people in the door), is what this is all about. BRS, Ryans videos are informative and top notch! This sale is too!
I've already picked up some probes for later! Thanks!

JimSWreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just dropped over 1500 on my new 75g setup there on the Black Friday deals! Can't wait to set it all up! Love BRS!

Scolacanthop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea the BRS GFO and Carbon reactor- dual or single will be on special? How big of the tank they go up to? If my buddy has 60 gal tank (about 50 gal water), does he need single or dual?

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lagoon 50 and screen ordered! Oh boy things have escalated with that and the vertex calcium reactor I ordered last week.

underwaterdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea the BRS GFO and Carbon reactor- dual or single will be on special? How big of the tank they go up to? If my buddy has 60 gal tank (about 50 gal water), does he need single or dual?
There's a calculator on the site that'll tell you. But I think for 50 gallons you can do a single.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of the stuff I want is out of stock already. =/

Yeah, unfortunately we had limited quantities of the doorbuster items. May I ask which you were looking to get?

I love this sale. Last year, I saw the Vertex 150 doorbuster sale. I already had an old skimmer about to go into my setup but couldnt resist. I JUMPED on the deal. Feeling a bit compulsive and scared of my wife's dirty looks. I set it up and have since LOVED IT. Every time I see that thing quietly skimming in my sump, I think of how great a deal I got. I dont normally cheer for a company but putting REAL products on real sales (vs crappy ones just to get people in the door), is what this is all about. BRS, Ryans videos are informative and top notch! This sale is too!
I've already picked up some probes for later! Thanks!

Wow, thanks dangros!

Just dropped over 1500 on my new 75g setup there on the Black Friday deals! Can't wait to set it all up! Love BRS!

Sweet, be sure to share some info/pics once you get it up and running!

received some of my packages from BRS. pumped!

Not going to lie, I'm a little jealous ;)

For one media he would be fine with the single reactor, but it will depend on the media. I had a 120 gallon that I ran a single with standard GFO on that worked out well.

Whelp I didn't get my pckage today lol says it delivered but nowhere to be found.

Uh oh, please give our customer service team a call at 763.432.9691 come Friday! We'll get this figured out.

Lagoon 50 and screen ordered! Oh boy things have escalated with that and the vertex calcium reactor I ordered last week.

Nice! Sounds like you are getting hooked up!

There's a calculator on the site that'll tell you. But I think for 50 gallons you can do a single.

:) Nailed it

Set!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 55 80.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.9%
Back