BRS Black Friday sales?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WesF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, but I'm talking about Aqua Illumination. Looking for a deal on the AI Prime light. :)

whatchamacallit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh, please give our customer service team a call at 763.432.9691 come Friday! We'll get this figured

I will, hoping it didn't get lost :/ I'm sure it'll turn up, I hope lol

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fingers crossed for a deal on a high pressure return pump!!!

Panworld, Iwaki, and Reeflo are currently 15% off :)

Any possibility of AI going on sale?

I haven't heard anything unfortunately :(

Ya at petco they have 50 cents a gallon for tanks

Nice!

Uh oh, please give our customer service team a call at 763.432.9691 come Friday! We'll get this figured

I will, hoping it didn't get lost :/ I'm sure it'll turn up, I hope lol

Just curious, but did the package get delivered?

Watching daily! Already ordered twice this week, still looking for more.

Haha, nice! A few more days left!

IxTCxI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the ATI 24" 6x24 dimmable be back in Stock before the sale ends.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RT_BRS I'm trying to make a purchase on your site and to use my 1508 rewards points. It says the points are applied but then when I get to the payment portion they're taken back off and the total goes back up. Can the points not be used with the sale? One of the things I'm trying to get is the filter sock door buster.

Never mind I got it. Can't wait to try the reef chilli. I've seen really good reviews on it. :)

Last edited:

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the ATI 24" 6x24 dimmable be back in Stock before the sale ends.

We have them on order, but unfortunately it doesn't look like we will have them today before the sale ends :(

Picked up an iwaki md 70 rlt and a couple of Sicce power heads. Thanks Ryan!

Ooo, good choice! Are you running a basement sump?

@RT_BRS I'm trying to make a purchase on your site and to use my 1508 rewards points. It says the points are applied but then when I get to the payment portion they're taken back off and the total goes back up. Can the points not be used with the sale? One of the things I'm trying to get is the filter sock door buster.

Never mind I got it. Can't wait to try the reef chilli. I've seen really good reviews on it. :)

Glad it worked! You'll love the Reef Chili!

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have them on order, but unfortunately it doesn't look like we will have them today before the sale ends :(

Ooo, good choice! Are you running a basement sump?

Glad it worked! You'll love the Reef Chili!
Definitely am running a basement sump. Your Black Friday sale has really helped me grab some goodies for this build!

Kawicivic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of off topic but could be sale related - have you heard anyone try the larger DC Waveline for a basement sump? I currently run a reeflo, but I was wondering if I could get away with the waveline? Any thoughts? I hadn't seen anything on the forums about this.

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of off topic but could be sale related - have you heard anyone try the larger DC Waveline for a basement sump? I currently run a reeflo, but I was wondering if I could get away with the waveline? Any thoughts? I hadn't seen anything on the forums about this.

Historically DC pumps haven't been the best at being able to handle head pressure. That being said, the Waveline DC12000's head pressure maxes out at 22 feet, so it's entirely possible that it might work depending on your situation.

rogerrgr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for yet again another awesome black Friday sale! I stocked up pretty good and finally got a new Vertex 180i! Hopefully this will be an improvement over my Euro Reef RS135 skimmer on my 150g. And thanks for the FB order refund contest, I didn't win, but it sure did make Monday a lot of fun waiting to see who won!

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for yet again another awesome black Friday sale! I stocked up pretty good and finally got a new Vertex 180i! Hopefully this will be an improvement over my Euro Reef RS135 skimmer on my 150g. And thanks for the FB order refund contest, I didn't win, but it sure did make Monday a lot of fun waiting to see who won!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Share some pics once you get that 180i up and running :)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%
Back