BRS Rocks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to post a thread about BRS customer support. I just wrote a review on their website but, who knows how far that will go? I received a box of salt from them and it came as a solid block. I emailed them and received a quick response from them. They asked for a couple of pictures and immediately shipped a new box! I had purchased a new skimmer from BRS about 6 months ago. The skimmer pump went out this week and I was ready to purchase a new skimmer. I decided to contact the manufacturer to see if they could solve the issue as I was unable to register for the warranty (that is another story). After telling the manufacturer where I made the purchase, they contacted BRS and BRS immediately shipped a new pump for the skimmer. In my world, it is unbelievable for a retail seller to honor a warranty. I always thought that the manufacturer was responsible for this. I would recommend for anyone on this site to please take a look at BRS and support the people who support us. We need more companies like this and for companies to stand behind their products. No company is perfect in what they sell, it is when they stand behind their product that keeps me coming back. And I also have to mention Meredith at BRS that took care of my issues without hesitation, with understanding and just being all around nice. Meredith and BRS Rocks!!!

littlejjohnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Great customer service is so rare nowadays! Way to go BRS! I know who I will be buying from when I'm ready :)

OP
OP
DED65

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me add that Janet at Skimz in Singapore is also excellent. She answered all of my questions and helped at getting my issue with the skimmer resolved. She is a great lady and related my problem to BRS. Please also support Skimz Skimmers as they will take care of you!!!

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Customer service when I needed through the chat is quite agile.

But unfortunately for me I do not live in USA and have a policy that I think is very unfortunate because it does not send Mail Box that is the way I use to buy items in the USA.

If I could make a purchase, I think I did not notice my address and the package arrived, but a second purchase if they noticed and closed my account.

Excellent would not have such a policy, because as I say on one occasion that if I managed to make the purchase and sent the package smoothly.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Customer service when I needed through the chat is quite agile.

But unfortunately for me I do not live in USA and have a policy that I think is very unfortunate because it does not send Mail Box that is the way I use to buy items in the USA.

If I could make a purchase, I think I did not notice my address and the package arrived, but a second purchase if they noticed and closed my account.

Excellent would not have such a policy, because as I say on one occasion that if I managed to make the purchase and sent the package smoothly.

Roberto,

You can read all of our shipping policies here:
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer-center/customer-service/shipping-delivery.

Unfortunately, many of our manufacturers do not allow us to ship outside of the US and Canada. We also are unable to offer proper support or warranty on products shipped outside of the US/Canada, which to us is a serious degradation in customer service we pride ourselves upon. There are a number of other various issues involved with shipping overseas which at this time we are not set-up for. We do truly appreciate your interest, though!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me add that Janet at Skimz in Singapore is also excellent. She answered all of my questions and helped at getting my issue with the skimmer resolved. She is a great lady and related my problem to BRS. Please also support Skimz Skimmers as they will take care of you!!!

Yes!! We love working with Janet :)

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Roberto,

You can read all of our shipping policies here:
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer-center/customer-service/shipping-delivery.

Unfortunately, many of our manufacturers do not allow us to ship outside of the US and Canada. We also are unable to offer proper support or warranty on products shipped outside of the US/Canada, which to us is a serious degradation in customer service we pride ourselves upon. There are a number of other various issues involved with shipping overseas which at this time we are not set-up for. We do truly appreciate your interest, though!

I understand the policy, and as I say it is a pity that can not be sent because they are one of the stores with more products and unable to shop with you I and other friends of my country we have to buy in other stores if we shipment made by the Mail Box operating in Miami.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand the policy, and as I say it is a pity that can not be sent because they are one of the stores with more products and unable to shop with you I and other friends of my country we have to buy in other stores if we shipment made by the Mail Box operating in Miami.

Yeah, and I definitely hear you and understand your frustration. I can assure you that we continue to take yours and others input into consideration as we make future plans.

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is definitely awesome!

A few years ago I had the bottom seal of my IM Nuvo 38 start leaking. IM didn't have any other Nuvo 38's in stock to offer me, but they worked something out with BRS where I was able to drive down and get a warranty replacement Nuvo 38 out of their warehouse.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dILZwwhulFUn6.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back