BSA, Stratospheres update

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one vendor that still had one wanted $400 for a polyp. Not sure how much the other vendor wanted since they were sold out.
Are you guys serious?
That's just ridiculous.
$400.00 for a dying polyp on a white plug?

Grandis.

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Sorry for late replies. They are not doing so well. There's 2 left. They only popped that one baby and now 3 melted. Def not an easy zoa

You need to review your system... Algae on pic shows nutrients and stability could be off.
Besides that there is lots of params that you should keep a close eye when having a zoa tank.

Small tanks aren't that good for ANY marine organism because they will help those ups and downs on the params.

It's not aways a hard to keep specimen, but ignoring that they are struggling to survive having only 3 or 4 polyps to begin with!!!

The way people sell them nowadays is just ridiculous. It makes harder and harder to keep those abused tiny frags!!
Goos luck!

Grandis.

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is all wrong guys!!
We're not supposed to chop small colonies of zoas like that!!!!
Man, I come to the forum to see what's going on and find all types of weird messages in one thread!??
Grandis.

Last edited:

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got mine in April and have 6 polyps now!
The yellow center pattern glows where it's one of a kind. We need to grow and sell to the point where prices will come down over the years.

Acroporaaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is mine. 1 polyp with 2 babies

20161019_183254.jpg

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to review your system... Algae on pic shows nutrients and stability could be off.
Besides that there is lots of params that you should keep a close eye when having a zoa tank.

Small tanks aren't that good for ANY marine organism because they will help those ups and downs on the params.

It's not aways a hard to keep specimen, but ignoring that they are struggling to survive having only 3 or 4 polyps to begin with!!!

The way people sell them nowadays is just ridiculous. It makes harder and harder to keep those abused tiny frags!!
Goos luck!

Grandis.

Grandis, I'd highly suggest you take a look at this thread before you knock this guys ability to care for corals. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a-collection-picture-journal.264984/page-24#post-3306176

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grandis, I'd highly suggest you take a look at this thread before you knock this guys ability to care for corals. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a-collection-picture-journal.264984/page-24#post-3306176
Nice coral thread with great pictures! Great camera, great photographer! Clean corals and very nice colors in that thread!!
I was referring to this thread though. I have no crystal ball. LOL!
The pictures here are a totally different case...
What happened?
Grandis.

OP
OP
tristanfish

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Goos luck!

Grandis.

You're a funny dude

Back