Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

serenade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one at work that I am thinking about bringing home.

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2822.JPG

There are also these pretty bright rainbows that I was thinking about adding to my collection. I can get both of them pretty cheap since my boss is pretty cool and basically gives me stuff at cost.

IMG_2763 (2).JPG
I'd definitely be bringing them home if we ever got anything that looked like these locally. Beautiful rainbows.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
V Nice. Office tank, or you work in the industry?
A small boutique store. I made him a deal on the first bubble tip. I will probably pick up one of the rainbows as well, but there are a good number of those in the anemone tank.

xReefer_Madness

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a fun event. A lot of selection. As far a anemones, there was everything. Rose for$30-$40, some higher end ones (Colorado sunburst) for a few hundred dollars, LTA's and basic BTA's for around $20. Lots of maxi minis and some huge carpets. Didn't check those prices though. The guy called this one an Ultra!?

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can seriously get some 1 2 sell me a BTa that splits. I've had 2 for 2 years and he 1 dies thatbwas 6 months. But the quad hasn't split and is killing me as I want a wall of bTAs for them 2 frolic in. So message me if I can but a garanteed splitter and at a fair price. I'm about 2 but a speckled red that a bill. But think it's 2 much as it just split and could tell from all I research. Is 100 a lot for a speckled I believe info red or rose as u call it

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st is my lost green indo. 2nd was the 1 I was hoping woulda switched with it as it was doing well then died in 2 hours and was dkh related since then I've gotten all in specs and didn't honk dkh was important with calc and mag dosing. But was sadly wrong almost lost em both but lost the 1 I really loved

IMG_2533.JPG

IMG_3498.JPG

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back