OP
OP
enzo

enzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry, but the pictures I take look nothing like how the tank appears. I can do a lot of photoshopping a raw image, but that is pretty subjective and kind of defeats the purpose. Not sure how people just click and get an accurate representation.
Finally a question that I can answer, I just go through Tapatalk they make it so easy to use, as long as you have a cell phone that can take a decent pic. your done, I would love to see your t5 combo.

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 blue +, 1 coral+, 1 purple plus and dual kessil 160
IMG_6985.JPG

I love your combo! The kessil really makes it. I had led lights on my 30 gal and loved the color. Since I moved to a 125 gal I miss the pretty blue look. I have t5 6 bulb fixture now. 3 blue+ 1 purple+ 1 coral+ and 1 true actinic. I'm saving up for some kessils.

RookieReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1483300930.722596.jpg

Purple plus

Coral plus

Blue plus

Aqua blue special

Would like a little more blue on mine

OP
OP
enzo

enzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you :)

Question, why is it that you don't have any Coraline algae growing. I've been told you really don't want it in your tank (as nice as it looks) because it takes away nutrients from your corals. Are you just scraping the glass?

biom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question, why is it that you don't have any Coraline algae growing. I've been told you really don't want it in your tank (as nice as it looks) because it takes away nutrients from your corals. Are you just scraping the glass?
Yes I'm scraping the glass regularly, and yes, I don't really like coraline algae because they are "suffocating" live rocks. IME if you keep magnesium and alkalinity levels relatively low, coraline will face hard times to grow and spread.

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally a question that I can answer, I just go through Tapatalk they make it so easy to use, as long as you have a cell phone that can take a decent pic. your done, I would love to see your t5 combo.

Are you saying that using tapatalk color corrects your photos??

OP
OP
enzo

enzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you saying that using tapatalk color corrects your photos??
Not sure how you got that? All I said was that tapatalk is easy to use to post pictures. I'm not so good with with any electronics so if I can post pics anyone can lol.

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because you said you were answering my question, and that was about accurately representing the lighting in my tank with a photo. I have no trouble posting pictures.

But they just look blue. :(

OP
OP
enzo

enzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
All nice for sure, I am setting a frag tank up with the new fixture and can't wait
for it to be finished, the main tank has Ocean Revives with VHO supplement lighting
this is my first T5 set up.
front.jpg
top.jpg
sump.jpg
Wow sweet setup can't wait to see it running.

OP
OP
enzo

enzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_2017-01-03-12-47-01.png

Here's a snag from a video a few months ago. I feel its fairly accurate to real life coloration.

ATI
60"x 8.

5 ATI Blue +
3 ATI Aquablue Special
Thanks Frozn

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back