Cannon Ballllll!

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jumping in here after about a year of trolling this site. Thanks R2R and all the great members that openly share all their secrets (or most ha!). I've been half-assing this hobby for about 20 years on and off and thanks to a good local shop (Fintastic) and this site, I'm finally able to take things to the next level. I've had some major lows in the past as you can see but I'm cleaning up my act!

My current problems are overflowing Skimmer (Thinking of a SOS Zaya) and my constant and years of failing to grow a zoa garden :(.

90 Gallon
Bubble Mangus Skim
Marine orbit LED (not pro)
2- 48" ATI Blue and Purple

Just saying hi and thanks for all the wisdom and the ever so often sarcasm and jokes.
Dusty

Rock Bottom and current state pictured below
IMG_7293.JPG

Current
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Side
FullSizeRender-2.jpg

OP
OP
Leadfooted

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a great transformation! So what did you do differently (other than clean the glass)?
Ripped the bandaid off @drawman 5 years of fighting hair algae and decided to do a Complete tank breakdown 100% water change. Best thing I ever did for the tank. I kept and scrubbed all the rock and introduced 2 sea hare's and a huge clean up crew. Only lost a few corals in the process. Trick was staying on top of it and weekly water changes unitl I got the algae under control. Been about a year now with no algae issues.

IMG_7298.JPG

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumping in here after about a year of trolling this site. Thanks R2R and all the great members that openly share all their secrets (or most ha!). I've been half-assing this hobby for about 20 years on and off and thanks to a good local shop (Fintastic) and this site, I'm finally able to take things to the next level. I've had some major lows in the past as you can see but I'm cleaning up my act!

My current problems are overflowing Skimmer (Thinking of a SOS Zaya) and my constant and years of failing to grow a zoa garden :(.

90 Gallon
Bubble Mangus Skim
Marine orbit LED (not pro)
2- 48" ATI Blue and Purple

Just saying hi and thanks for all the wisdom and the ever so often sarcasm and jokes.
Dusty

Rock Bottom and current state pictured below
IMG_7293.JPG

Current
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Side
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
Wow .. that's an awesome tank .. gorgeous .!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HA! Welcome and nice first post!

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back