Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's messed up. I understand you might sell a frag in the future or something, but if you jumped in on this for pure profit, it's messed up.

I feel the need to address this publicly. We do this particular sale for our customers! We started out much like you guys and gals with home aquariums. We would have extra growth and go to swaps. It was a passion that developed into a business. We know not everyone has $200 to spend on a frag that they hope will live, let alone grow into a colony!

We know of a few businesses that occasionally participate in live sales. We hope they would conduct themselves as we would. Apparently that is not the case in this instance. Selling corals even before receiving them using our photos is a blatant copyright violation, and is doing our customers who are hobbyists disservice and will not be tolerated.

Sad that we have to make a new rule now...

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The person who bailed never bought shipping at all.

We very much would love to ship every order this week but we just don't have the staff, we can do about 30 a day. Today most of the orders were 10-30 pieces!!!

You still get overnight shipping, its just next week.

If you can give me a call tomorrow I can see if the orders are smaller and hopefully we can get yours out.
That sounds great.. thank you

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And by the way, I can not wait to get my shipment tomorrow! I spent $100 on 5 different acans that blow my current "rainbows" out of the water, and you better believe I paid a heck of a lot more than $20 for the ones I have now. Awesome sale guys, and thank you very much. I just wish I had more to spend on a few others on the site that have been calling my name too!
Oh I know! I dont know the name of the one I got but it is going to be my new centerpiece :D and the jack o lantern! sos080-1-580x580.jpg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup saw this coming as soon as someone was boasting about 50+ for him and his team

Sadly I cannot control all aspects of an event like this, I do have a small tweak in the rules going forward that will discourage "team" purchasing.

I would like to believe that most everyone had good intentions and that they appreciate the crazy good deals.

One thing is for sure, we appreciate all of you, and thank you for the support all these years!

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to limit myself to three. Our first baby is on the way in a couple months and we are really trying to get ahead of my student loans (they are more than my mortgage haha). But, I got 3 things that have been in my top ten for the last few months!

They just got here and they look amazing already!

bio.jpg

JF lepto.jpg

thevinh.jpg

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to limit myself to three. Our first baby is on the way in a couple months and we are really trying to get ahead of my student loans (they are more than my mortgage haha). But, I got 3 things that have been in my top ten for the last few months!
I feel your pain on the student loans...

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bioreef is in! It looks a little ticked from the middle down but I would be too if I spent the night in a dark box.

bioreef.jpg

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny story....I have a new 20 gallon to house some of the coral overflow from the DT LOL I overdid it a little bit...

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back