Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherries are settling in nicely.
060f582255a72a9cf1bdc721d9be5cfc.jpg

UF18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the awesome sale. I always love getting your frags at shows but this was my first love sale. I was able to get 16 beautiful pieces for me and a couple of friends' tanks. I received my order Thursday and most of it looks great and opened up same day but my two torches I got aren't opening up very much and neither is the galaxea. What kind of flow and how high of lighting did you have them under? Also, the torches, frogspawns, and galaxea look like they have most of their tissue on the skeleton missing. Is this just normal shipping stress or should I be worried?

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the awesome sale. I always love getting your frags at shows but this was my first love sale. I was able to get 16 beautiful pieces for me and a couple of friends' tanks. I received my order Thursday and most of it looks great and opened up same day but my two torches I got aren't opening up very much and neither is the galaxea. What kind of flow and how high of lighting did you have them under? Also, the torches, frogspawns, and galaxea look like they have most of their tissue on the skeleton missing. Is this just normal shipping stress or should I be worried?

Please email us at [email protected] and send a few cell phone pics of the corals you are concerned about.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back