Control panel for my APEX gear!

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my project that I have been working on. I cut a pcs of plywood to fit inside of a cabinet that I ordered off of Overstock.. The cabinet will sit right next to my tank and the control panel will go inside. Here are a few pictures... I still have to mount my TUNZE controllers, Skimz controller and one more ICECAP battery Backup and drill out some more holes for the grommets then it will be completed.

IMG_2928.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice man... you going to stain it, paint it?

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my project that I have been working on. I cut a pcs of plywood to fit inside of a cabinet that I ordered off of Overstock.. The cabinet will sit right next to my tank and the control panel will go inside. Here are a few pictures... I still have to mount my TUNZE controllers, Skimz controller and one more ICECAP battery Backup and drill out some more holes for the grommets then it will be completed.

IMG_2928.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

I've seen better.

Like mine!
IMG_3130.JPG

Lol!
Great job!

OP
OP
FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Broadfield DECIDED TO UPGRADE TO a bigger tank and went with a Rimless SC Aquariums 150 Incl. Synergy 20'' External Overflow box. I just started working on part of my cabinet that I will be using for my Apex Electronics and all of my other controllers.
It's a perfect fit since the aquarium stand is 60'' in length. / I will only be using about' 40'' for my sump and then a few inches for a precision Marine Pro Series 3 1.5L dosing containers. My sump area will be all white divided by a wall with the Apex Colors.
Actually, it's going to look really tight ones it's completed. More paint and then comes the fun part, plumbing the drains and returns. More pics to come on the build. FYI, this was just the first coat of paint.

IMG_5997.JPG

IMG_5996.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back