Coral Dudes live sale

Discussion in 'The Coral Dudes' started by Justin Wong, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Justin Wong

Justin Wong Member

Those who purchase corals at Coral dudes live sale: Have anyone receive your corals yet? I haven't and they were late in responding to my questions. When they finally replied, they asked when I would like to receive them. They also gave the explanation of delay due to weather. Anyway, I informed Monday best, Tuesday of this week is understandable due to late response on Friday. Well Wednesday passed, still no coral or response. Is this a scam?

Tags:
  2. ahiggins

ahiggins Well-Known Member

I understand the skepticism, especially being new to R2R. I do live sales with Cherry Corals quite often and I can attest that Ive always had the best experience.
    As far as Coral dudes, Ive seen a lot of their postings lately. I cant imagine that mods would let someone advertise and do a live sale without knowing they are legitimately a business. I bet its more of a miscommunication between you guys rather than them keeping your coral. BUT I get it lol Im always so anxious to get my corals too :)
    Good luck

3. tj w

tj w Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Partner Member

I definitely would be sending them a message and then post your issues in the vendor feedback thread. That should get you some help. Good luck

4. Lowstorm

Lowstorm Well-Known Member

I can say that you don't want them to deliver on a Monday. That would mean the corals are sitting somewhere for the weekend. Tues through Thur are best, so if it is delayed a day it won't be over the weekend.

ahiggins likes this.
  5. nerses818

nerses818 Well-Known Member

I received my corals right after the live sale. No issues with my order at all.