Coral layout and picks

HowardJ02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little update... the new tank is drilled painted and setup... waiting for the water to settle a bit before adding the fish but everything should be in tonight:)

20170117_160346.jpg
It probably wouldn't hurt to add some bacteria just in case if you have any. And maybe a couple fresh gallons of salt water for a water change in the near future.
Looks good!

OP
OP
Jisko

Jisko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It probably wouldn't hurt to add some bacteria just in case if you have any. And maybe a couple fresh gallons of salt water for a water change in the near future.
Looks good!
Yeah I added 5 gallons of new water but I kept the rock fish and corals in a 30g tote with powerhead heaters etc. The frogspawn is popping more then ever today and the fish are eatting but once the water settles im gonna do a water test as iv been keeping a journal of weekly water tests.

OP
OP
Jisko

Jisko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is doing great and I picked up some food the other day and got a few different kinds to kind of broaden the choices. Also got some kind of frozen coral food that ill be feeding my frogspawn with weekly. I'll post some pictures today.

only thing that went wrong is the main rock scape broke... so i had to stick it back together but looks just as good as new.

HowardJ02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is doing great and I picked up some food the other day and got a few different kinds to kind of broaden the choices. Also got some kind of frozen coral food that ill be feeding my frogspawn with weekly. I'll post some pictures today.

only thing that went wrong is the main rock scape broke... so i had to stick it back together but looks just as good as new.
Good deal!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • None.

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.0%
Back