Coral of The Month Club!!!

Discussion in 'The Coral Dudes' started by The Coral Dudes, Jan 6, 2016.

1. ClownnGoby

ClownnGoby Well-Known Member

Just signed up as well ;) my wife gets her makeup like this so why shouldn't I get get corals monthly

bruleyii likes this.
  2. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 The Coral Dudes R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Partner Member

^i like how you think!!!! So excited for all the new members!!!

3. Specfishin

Specfishin Well-Known Member

Just to clarify, I saw in previous posts about sps but see there is no sps option when selecting package.

4. oceanparadise1

Yes, we have so many people not knowing how hard sps was to care for, so if you sign up just put in notes you want sps this way we know you can care for it.... to many people picked it and killed it with in a month lol

Specfishin likes this.
  5. Specfishin

Specfishin Well-Known Member

I like your thinking! Very well stated answer as a responsible seller. A little more concern from a seller making sure the buyer can actually care for something they impulsively want. I'd be happy to do business with you.
    Too many people/businesses willing to sell you anything without a care in the world.

6. oceanparadise1

Thank you, we don't like our customers 1) wasting there hard earned money, and 2) killing corals! We do our best to educate and help as much as we can. As we all know this hobby is an every day learning process!

MermaidTail likes this.
  7. oceanparadise1

Now is the time to sign up!!!! Coupon codes won't work on Cora of the month but sign up now and put the number 3 in the comments and we will give you extra corals!!!!! Only the next 25 sign ups will receive this !!!! ( along with previous sign ups!)

8. oceanparadise1

Don't forget, by signing up for coral of the month, your LIVE SALE items will ship FREE, all your auction wins SHIP FREE, eBay wins? SHIP FREE!!!! purchases made from the web site before your COTM box ships? SHIPS FREE!!!!!

MermaidTail likes this.
  9. LoveSaltwater

LoveSaltwater New Member

I signed up today when will i get my first coral of the month? will a i get a november or will i just get a December?

oceanparadise1 likes this.
  10. oceanparadise1

Will be November if I can ship it out Monday.

LoveSaltwater likes this.
  11. oceanparadise1