Coral swap in dallas TX pickerd up some nice zoas !

OP
OP
Luis Alfredo Najera

Luis Alfredo Najera

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how was the swap. Many people there?
I got there a hour early they let me in so I got first picks ! Lol but did stay there around 2 hours drinking over priced beer when I left it was packed !! Lots of people

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Hornets are one of my favorites. Any pics of the show?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got there a hour early they let me in so I got first picks ! Lol but did stay there around 2 hours drinking over priced beer when I left it was packed !! Lots of people

Kind of the reason I didn't go, didn't care for the venue. I don't drink so that part didn't appeal to me, plus there were no national vendors at this one. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about the April swap. The Houston swap is the day before and a lot of the same vendors will be there which means all the good stuff could be bought there and we get what is left over here in Dallas. I'm considering heading down to the Houston event and just skip the one here. Not sure yet. Depends on the $$$ situation at the time. Luckily I get 45-50mpg in my BMW so I wouldn't have to spend much on gas.

OP
OP
Luis Alfredo Najera

Luis Alfredo Najera

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of the reason I didn't go, didn't care for the venue. I don't drink so that part didn't appeal to me, plus there were no national vendors at this one. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about the April swap. The Houston swap is the day before and a lot of the same vendors will be there which means all the good stuff could be bought there and we get what is left over here in Dallas. I'm considering heading down to the Houston event and just skip the one here. Not sure yet. Depends on the $$$ situation at the time. Luckily I get 45-50mpg in my BMW so I wouldn't have to spend much on gas.
Road trip !! I cant wait for the one in april its also gonna be my birthday week going to the meet in houston then taking off to cancun on april 6th gonna be a good month and 40-50mpg on a bmw !! What series is your bmw i got a mercedes benz took it down to florida man what killed me was the premium gas

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you are going to have some fun! I've got a 328d. Love it. My wife took it down to Lake Charles, LA and was able to drive there and back to Dallas on 1 tank of gas. I see the Houston event still has a few available vendor spots. I'm hoping they can snag another national vendor to come in. Would love for Cherry Corals or WWC to make it.

OP
OP
Luis Alfredo Najera

Luis Alfredo Najera

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you are going to have some fun! I've got a 328d. Love it. My wife took it down to Lake Charles, LA and was able to drive there and back to Dallas on 1 tank of gas. I see the Houston event still has a few available vendor spots. I'm hoping they can snag another national vendor to come in. Would love for Cherry Corals or WWC to make it.
that would be amazing if wwc would make it !

Back