CTARS sponsor updates

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ya'll.

We have been working with our local stores to partner up and are excited about things to come.

For now, don't forget to check out the private forum to get updates on specials and incoming livestock.

If you are a CTARS member, but do not have access to the private forum, please reach out to us for more info.

Lastly, let's support our local stores, people!! They have some great stuff in stock and a wealth of knowledge to feed off of.

OP
OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copied from the stickie:

If you are a current paid CTARS member and would like access to the private area of our forum, please fill out this form and include your real name as well as your R2R screen name. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks everyone!<br /><u>https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups</u>

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm bumping this post to remind everyone to check out the our sponsors in the private forum. They have been posting sales and goodies they have been getting in their stores, so go check them out! Happy reefing!

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are adding 2 more stores to our sponsor list...

School of Fish
And
Fintastic Aquariums Plus

Super Excited!!!
Things are looking really good this year, I hope you go and support all of our sponsors, they are very willing and eager to work with CTARS. Thanks to you everyone!

Last edited:

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm bumping this post to remind everyone to check out the our sponsors in the private forum. They have been posting sales and goodies they have been getting in their stores, so go check them out! Happy reefing!

That sounds pretty cool!

(How do I get to the private forum?!)

~Bruce. who was up at Max Reef for the first time Friday. Cool shop, lots of stuff I don't see often!

OP
OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do find the discounts available at each store?
Thanks!
Still working that out but will get you an answer soon. Typically it is 10-20% off depending on the store.

Talking with most of the owners, they have all said that they will honor store promotions OR a CTARS discount, but not both at the same time. Basically they'll give you whichever is the better deal.

OP
OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only one not updated to my knowledge is Fintastic's... Which is..

Discount: 20% Live Stock. 15% Dry Goods. Except Special orders and salt(already discounted)

They are currently available by appointment only.

OP
OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added some sales and contests to the private forum.

Please continue to keep the private forum active. We need to show our sponsors it is worthwhile for them to have a spot there.

Back