CTARS Zoa Grow-out Competition!

What price point zoa frag would you be willing to buy into for this grow-out competition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to jump in for the fun/competition factor but as a noob I don't feel comfortable enough with my Zoa farming abilities yet.... next time. :)
It's all for fun besides the more people in the better my chance of not being the first one to have his zoas melt away

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all for fun besides the more people in the better my chance of not being the first one to have his zoas melt away
I am in the running for this too.

Maybe a special Trophy for this that could be just a plaque of wood with a CTARS Growout plate and nothing else on it:p

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm innnnnn! I am still learning how to navigate R2R. But Mikey J has my name in :)

This is going to be fun! I won't start the smack talking. yet.

saltnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm newer to this and not eligible. Just wondering what CTARS is.

Thanks!

ReefWeeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm newer to this and not eligible. Just wondering what CTARS is.

Thanks!

CTARS is the Connecticut Area Reef Society - if you live in or near Connecticut, you should join! Membership is only $20 annually and it's a great group of people.

RobgCT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm in simply to help folks not be last. :p Plus I'm sure the fiance won't mind another zoa. If I get her some stuff she likes/wants she won't notice when I spend money on stuff I want... well won't notice as much anyway.

OP
OP
Mike_J

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in simply to help folks not be last. :p Plus I'm sure the fiance won't mind another zoa. If I get her some stuff she likes/wants she won't notice when I spend money on stuff I want... well won't notice as much anyway.
Awesome, welcome aboard!

ReefWeeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

haha This is my tactic with Jeff! OR when he asks "is that new?" I say "nah, it's been there for a while, I just moved it". I think he might be onto me though....

Back