vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry for your loss Dawn.
Thanks Jaime. I am focussing on being thankful that the 2 lady ponies remained healthy and working to getting the tank fully stabilized. It looks good and the macro algae in the sump are beginning to recover.

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so sorry Dawn! :( A terrible loss
Thanks Meredith, yes it really was. I have to remember that I have 2 ponies who were spared and be thankful for that, of which I am.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have feather calurpa and green bubble calurpa and the red grape stuff if you need any of that let me know.

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have feather calurpa and green bubble calurpa and the red grape stuff if you need any of that let me know.
Thanks Jaime. I still have feather caulerpa and red grape caulerpa. I have never had green bubble caulerpa however and would be interested. I am hoping to maybe make the Mike Paletta club meet so I will get back to you on that.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jaime. I still have feather caulerpa and red grape caulerpa. I have never had green bubble caulerpa however and would be interested. I am hoping to maybe make the Mike Paletta club meet so I will get back to you on that.
If you are going to make the meeting let me know and I can bring you some.

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally caught up! Great thread, very sorry about the recent issues and loss :(
Thanks hybridazn. It reads a bit like a soap opera but I must admit I could have done without the last bit of drama. Ponies are tough to lose. I appreciate the condolences.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 girls.... they were even 2 different species. Sometimes love is blind :)

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well today I took my shih tzu for his annual check up and while I was there I asked my long time vet if he could write a script for diamox for my seahorses. He is not an aquatic vet but he was familiar with diamox being used for seahorses so he was willing to write me a script. I plan to fill it tomorrow if it is not insanely expensive. It has a shelf life of 3 years.

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pleased that my local pharmacy filled the script for diamox so now I have it in my possession should I need it in the next 3 years. They even sold me syringes to inject the shrimp with the diamox which is by far a more effective way to administer it. Now, heres hoping that I don't need it. :)

Back