melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
melypr1985 submitted a new Article:

Death Tank

Many of us today get started in this hobby by purchasing a tank that is already up and running. This can be great as you get all the equipment needed for a reef tank along with the rock, sand and even sometimes coral and fish! You can get a great deal from somebody who is just fed up and ready to get rid of their tank. Sometimes you can even get it for free! Now this sounds so fantastic your wondering where you can come across a deal like this, but it comes with its own challenges. When you...

Read more about this article here...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome job! Thank you for putting this together!

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You for your article. It helped several members be over prepared for certain process of the relocation of our 400+ gallon (1K gallon total volume after the redesign)main display.
We appreciate your time put into this article for others learning. Thanks again Merideth. Your input made the process go much smoother for several of the team members.

OP
OP
melypr1985

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You for your article. It helped several members be over prepared for certain process of the relocation of our 400+ gallon (1K gallon total volume after the redesign)main display.
We appreciate your time put into this article for others learning. Thanks again Merideth. Your input made the process go much smoother for several of the team members.

I'm glad it helped! I'll be sure to tell the friend who owned the tank, I'm sure she will be thrilled to know her story helped someone. :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back