Does anyone's Samsung TV lose wifi connection after a few days?

dysfam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the 2016 4K Smart Samsung TV over last year Black Friday deal at Costco and I have seen this issue. I leave it on for a few days and YouTube and Netflix stop working due no connection. I cut the power to the TV and power it back up then it works great for a day or so and the problem comes right back. I google and there are not many complaints about this. I contacted Samsung and the tech logged into the TV and was not able to find anything abnormal..There is no known issues about this as I was told. And there is no newer firmware to load. The Samsung tech reset the smart Hub and that lasted 3 days before the issue came back (just like when we first got it). We have a few smart TVs and this is the only one with such weird behavior.... Anybody have seen this type of problems with smart TVs?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just works and you never have to think about it any more is the point I even use it for my controller.

OP
OP
dysfam

dysfam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the outlet switch with remote control to cut the power to the TV...So it won't be as bad... Imagine the guy that has the outlet on the ceiling!!!!

I just got upset because I paid for it and it should work....

It just works and you never have to think about it any more is the point I even use it for my controller.

OP
OP
dysfam

dysfam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks ...I will just let Costco deal with that....This is the reason why I bought it from Costco instead of Bestbuy.

Mine does it all the time I will never, ever buy a Samsung TV again.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Samsung blueray player do the same thing, was fixed after a firmware update. Another option is doing a factory reset on the TV.

Back