OP
OP
Stylo328

Stylo328

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is going to be nuts! Do you have any plans for the old tank? Maybe a FOWLR for the family?

Thanks!

I actually gave it to an old friend. You may remember him as GasMD from RC. I'm dragging him back into the hobby by way of a 187-gallon present [emoji6]

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks we are having a blast setting it up.

Thank you very much and thanks for joining in.

Awesome tank. Not sure if you need but I have hundreds of dry rock I never used if you wanna take a peek and see if you can use any of it. Mostly liferock from caribsea. Shelf and branch. Also some supposed keys rock. Builds gonna be epic!!

OP
OP
Stylo328

Stylo328

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank. Not sure if you need but I have hundreds of dry rock I never used if you wanna take a peek and see if you can use any of it. Mostly liferock from caribsea. Shelf and branch. Also some supposed keys rock. Builds gonna be epic!!

Thanks neighbor. We have got to get together. It's crazy that we live three blocks away from each other and share so many of the same interests.

I'll let you know on the rock. I'm thinking of going very sparse with rock and I have a hundred pounds or two dry to add to the rock in the 187.

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks neighbor. We have got to get together. It's crazy that we live three blocks away from each other and share so many of the same interests.

I'll let you know on the rock. I'm thinking of going very sparse with rock and I have a hundred pounds or two dry to add to the rock in the 187.

Definitely I'll be in Atlanta Tuesday and Wednesday and then leave to Epcot for the weekend. Week after will be good. What a small world!

OP
OP
Stylo328

Stylo328

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started following ages ago, the sump is even bigger than my next build. Did you have a build thread of you current tank?

Thanks. I do have albums thread for the 187, but it's over on RC... same user name.

I shot a quick video to post on here, but apparently R2R doesn't allow for video posts through Tapatalk.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh man! This is gonna be SWEET!

OP
OP
Stylo328

Stylo328

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man! This is gonna be SWEET!

Thank you very much. I hope as an aquarist I can meet the tank's potential. It truly is a piece of art.

Can't wait to see this build come together. I am definitely tagging along for this one!

Thanks for joining in. Hopefully I can keep the updates coming regularly and make steady progress.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back