Ecotech Radion Schedule Not Working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CronkedCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got an ecotech gen 2 RX30w from a friend. It is a much needed upgrade from my old reef breeder knockoffs, but for some reason it will not take to any schedules I attempt to use. What would be your advice as this has become increasingly frustrating. Im using a macbook pro to connect to ecosmart live and I have taken the front panel off to see in there is any type of water damage and there is none. Thanks in advance.

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got an ecotech gen 2 RX30w from a friend. It is a much needed upgrade from my old reef breeder knockoffs, but for some reason it will not take to any schedules I attempt to use. What would be your advice as this has become increasingly frustrating. Im using a macbook pro to connect to ecosmart live and I have taken the front panel off to see in there is any type of water damage and there is none. Thanks in advance.

Hi, would love to help you out. You have a xr30 how are you connecting it to ESL? USB cable and the older connection manger software or a Reeflink? Without one of those connections it won't connect to ESL. If it's a secondhand unit you would also need to ensure it was removed from any previous ESL accounts before you could add it to yours.

The time difference is a bit of a pain but I'll do my best to keep an eye out for your reply.

Regards Ian,

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sometimes it can be frustrating trying to get ESL to work.
I had the same problems when I first tried using my Radions.
What helped me learning all the steps was to call them.
Not only did they walk me through all the steps but explained how to do it on my computer.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 67 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back