• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment/tanks for sale!!

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand New (Never used) Mr Aqua rimless low iron 22 gallon 36x12x12 ---- $160

Brand new (never used) Vertex Omega 130 ---- willing to trade for kessils, or larger bio load skimmer, and or 48 inch reefbrite. (SOLD)

Led Galaxy Hydro led but wifi version and only uses one plug used for 9 months (only selling b/c I switched to ati fixture to try it out) ---- $100

2 BRS dosing pumps 1.1ml used for 3 months comes with the mounting brackets ---- ((sold))

15 gallon column nano with stand and 10 led (half white half blue) 3 watt led chips running on meanwell driver. ---- $100

Located in Rockville MD. If you want pictures just pm me and tell me where you would like me to send them. Thank you all for looking.

Edit :
Willing to trade for SPS/Zoas or ghl doser 2. Pm if interested. Not shipping for trades on corals.

Last edited:

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Denis,
Do you have any other extra small tanks, like a 10 or 20, just regular glass? I use one for doing water changes on my current 15 gallon nano (to hold all livestock and rock when I want to want to thoroughly stir the substrate to release all the crap in there) and broke it today, so need a new one. I also could use a small tank for QT for small fish. I'm just up the road in Gaithersburg.
Thanks.
Ken

OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Denis,
Do you have any other extra small tanks, like a 10 or 20, just regular glass? I use one for doing water changes on my current 15 gallon nano (to hold all livestock and rock when I want to want to thoroughly stir the substrate to release all the crap in there) and broke it today, so need a new one. I also could use a small tank for QT for small fish. I'm just up the road in Gaithersburg.
Thanks.
Ken
PM'd

OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0646.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
The lights are in brand new condition. They are dimmable with a manual and wifi mode. Grows any corals.

ehutchby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you are coming close to North Carolina anytime in the next several weeks. I'm interested in your rimless tank.any thanks.

OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you are coming close to North Carolina anytime in the next several weeks. I'm interested in your rimless tank.any thanks.

Unfortunately I am not but if your coming to MD anytime, just let me know haha.

UF18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very interested in the 22 long tank. I am in Olney. PM me please

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really interested in the rimless tank, how much will be delivered to ZIP Code 33326? Tx and glws

OP
OP
Denisk

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really interested in the rimless tank, how much will be delivered to ZIP Code 33326? Tx and glws

Unfortunately I think it'll be too expensive to ship. I think you are better off buying it new to be completely honest.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back