OP
OP
E_Aquatics

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the anemone has settled in the spot I wanted it to. It turned out to be blue under my lights. The previous picture was taken when it was still in my sump and the light was between 5000-5700k. No complains on my part since I bought it as a blue/purple anemone. Either way it still looks great!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking Nem Eric.

Gabaghoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the anemone has settled in the spot I wanted it to. It turned out to be blue under my lights. The previous picture was taken when it was still in my sump and the light was between 5000-5700k. No complains on my part since I bought it as a blue/purple anemone. Either way it still looks great!

Are you kidding me? That anemone looks absolutely killer.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love it!

OP
OP
E_Aquatics

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated: 04/28/2016

Currently working on adding a frag tank to my main system. This addition will bring the total water volume just over 400 gallons!!!!

Rough sketch of what I have planned

Cutout list w/measurements!

Getting there!

Tank is a 40-breeder.

That's it for tonight, more to come pretty soon :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking good!

OP
OP
E_Aquatics

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag tank in its final resting spot. This is the only place I could put it and still be able to connect it to the main tank. As for big the sliding door in the back, no direct sunlight comes through there and even if it did, those blinds stay shut most of the time and the back glass of the tank is painted black.

All the components for the light are scheduled to arrive next week so stay tuned for that!

Some of the plumbing!

On another note, several weeks ago I hooked up the Masterflex pump to feed the calcium reactor. pH within the reactor has been a lot more stable and so has the effluent rate.

That's it for today!!!

OP
OP
E_Aquatics

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to take a few pictures of some of the corals last night since its been a while. On a side note, the frag tank is ready and the light has arrived. I will put up pictures in a few days.

OP
OP
E_Aquatics

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I lied! lol I'll put up one picture of the frag tank today :) (still need to tidy up some of the wires and take out the temporary rack thats on the glass)

Corals 05-12-2016-8.jpg

Pewmichael

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice one.
We don't get blue anneomes in Australia, well I haven't seen any. Good addition.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.8%
Back