Status
Not open for further replies.

khuzhong

Moved on over
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's an older pic of them under lower lighting.
predside2.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
geez, I've been trying not to make the same old same old comments, but on this one I can't help it...Beautiful!!!
:D
Laurie

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a few new ones thay still need some time to color up.

july06041.jpg

july06027.jpg

july06044.jpg

july06035.jpg

july06021.jpg

Here is some old shots of my garden in progress.
fragpack101.jpg

fragpack103.jpg

NEWDSD067.jpg

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jendub said:
Love the site!!!

Gotta a couple pics to show off. I am new.... so be gentle.;)

IMGP48980029.jpg

welcome jendub! :)

but ya know, newbies cant just come in here and flash amazing stuff at us like that. we require frags for testing in other tanks for membership purposes. :lol:

jendub

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
surfn said:
welcome jendub! :)

but ya know, newbies cant just come in here and flash amazing stuff at us like that. we require frags for testing in other tanks for membership purposes. :lol:

hehe.....it should be the other way around. You send me frags and I will decide if I want to be a member.;)

This site looks like it could be trouble for me. I have always loved zoos and the many colors they come in but I had a bad nudi problem about 2 years ago and it destroyed everything. I am now back in the saddle and being very careful on pests and selection of my new zoos. Looking at all the great pics here makes me want more......bad. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys=)

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jendub said:
hehe.....it should be the other way around. You send me frags and I will decide if I want to be a member.;)

This site looks like it could be trouble for me. I have always loved zoos and the many colors they come in but I had a bad nudi problem about 2 years ago and it destroyed everything. I am now back in the saddle and being very careful on pests and selection of my new zoos. Looking at all the great pics here makes me want more......bad. :D

is it me? or does it get hot in a room when you know there are women with no self control? :lol: :lol: :eek:ccasion5: j/k

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
surfn said:
jendub said:

is it me? or does it get hot in a room when you know there are women with no self control? :lol: :lol: :eek:ccasion5: j/k

:lol: :lol: Down there surfn :wink: She has a man :p

Its GREAT to see you here Jen! I guess I'm the one you can blame since I invited you over here but I knew everyone would appreciate seeing your eye candy :D

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Jen! Incredible stuff!! I especially love those last ones...beautiful.

jendub

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha....it is all Karens fault.=)

Bugsy signed up too (aka the monkey in my life). There is going to be trouble now and Karen started it all!!!;)

Okay, more eye candy....enjoy but this is probably the last cause these are my best of the best.=)

zoo_pinkrocket.jpg

IMGP22980027.jpg

IMGP39270024.jpg

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! JUST WOWW!!!!!!! Those are incredible!!! I love the blues! I have been searching for raspberry limeaides and that is a gorgeous colony of them! I just can't justify spending the $19/polyp of them from Miguel though I want them soooo badly!

jendub

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang...I was calling those pulp fiction (you know that part when John opens up the case and it glows but you can't see what is inside...) that was the feel I was going for. Raspberry Limeaides is alright, I just have some things to close to that. =)

Karen I might have some frags available soon of those and they won't cost $19 a polyp.;)

revhtree those look the same and I agree with the color staying the same, which makes me a happy girl.:D

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jendub said:
Karen I might have some frags available soon of those and they won't cost $19 a polyp.;)

\:D/ :wav: :hello1: Thank you :D Let me know when they're ready!!

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jendub said:
dang...I was calling those pulp fiction (you know that part when John opens up the case and it glows but you can't see what is inside...) that was the feel I was going for. Raspberry Limeaides is alright, I just have some things to close to that. =)

revhtree those look the same and I agree with the color staying the same, which makes me a happy girl.:D

I read that and almost pooped :shock: ... will you have anymore frags of the RL's? Can I get in line? I'm a good little waiter!!! Well... :^o most of the time...
:LOL:
:D
Laurie

jendub

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey Laurie I should have more available but it will be a couple weeks....crossing fingers. I still like my name for them better.....me stomps foot.....;)

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done deal, let me know when you are ready! Woohoo!

And for the record, I don't mind whatever you want to call them as long as I get to stare at them in my tank LOL...!

Thanks, JenDub that's something awesome to look forward to!
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back