February 2013 Membership Drive give a way, sponsored by Alpha Aquaculture!!!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alpha Aquaculture and Reef2Reef
are proud to offer not one prize but two! Two winners will each receive one of the two Chalice frags "pictured below" for the month of February 2013!

1. Sign up and join Reef2Reef for free in the month of February 2013. We'll be checking to see if you have multiple accounts so don't try it. :) New legitimate members only please. Sign up here: Register at Reef Forum : Saltwater Aquarium Forum Reef2Reef

2. Follow the directions below for each frag, like and win!

Prize number 1

Like the Alpha Aquaculture Facebook page and post your like number here for a chance to win a 2 eye Charlie Sheen Chalice frag shipped free to your door.

https://www.facebook.com/AlphaAquaculture?fref=ts

IMG_3553.jpg

Prize number 2

Go to the Alpha Aquaculture pick out an item that you would like to have and link it back to this thread for your chance to win a two eye frag of Marvin's Golden Chalice shipped for free to your door!

Alpha Aquaculture :: Shop Online

IMG_3539.jpg

That's it, pretty easy huh!

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on March 1st some time around 6pm my time "Pacific standard"! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. Alpha Aquaculture can only ship to the continental US, sorry.

And lets give a big thank you to Kris at Alpha Aquaculture :: Shop Online for this awesome contest donation!

alphaaqua_logo.png

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March 2013 Membership Drive give a way, sponsored by Alpha Aquaculture!!!

Hey! It's not march yet! :)

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can i delete my account and start over to get in on this one. Been waiting for years for the charlie sheen chalice!!! someones gonna be real happy!!!!

bob

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay here we go, 851 would be for facebook like. Black Ice clownfish and this would be for the second one. good luck to everyone entering

Like number 853!

Phantom Clownfish captive-bred by Sea and Reef Aquaculture This here is one sexy looking fish!

thank you skinz78!

Like number 855!

Hi all! :byebye: Welcome to R2R!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back