Feeding frozen only

Southpawzzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my tank I was wondering if I could feed frozen only I have 4 types of frozen and I rotate I new one a day so would it work if I don't feed any pellets or flakes I have them but I don't use them unless I am to busy for frozen. I am going to use selcon to enhance once it gets here

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a small sheet of dried nori in a net style clip in the morning. I have pellets/flake/spirulina dispensed in the afternoon with a auto feeder, and feed LRS fish frenzy at night. The fish all seem to be fat and happy.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your rotation

It depends on the fish. I fed my Orange spotted filefish pellets everyday, because it was her favorite. I fed her shaved frozen foods first and then placed pellets in one of those feeder rings that float on the surface.

My fish now eat on Mon, Wed and Friday and I stuff pellets in their food.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the feeder ring.

IMG_0404.JPG

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my tank I was wondering if I could feed frozen only I have 4 types of frozen and I rotate I new one a day so would it work if I don't feed any pellets or flakes I have them but I don't use them unless I am to busy for frozen. I am going to use selcon to enhance once it gets here

Yes, you could feed frozen only. That's what I do along with live.

Last edited:

wowkingjames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed them frozen food as well, one per day (Brine Shrimp, Mysis, Emeral, Cyclops) and I give them Seaweed Extream (daily) these are pallets and once in a while I give them Spectrum Marine Fish Formula (small pallets).

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back